Reviews for Dracula and Lara
Alucardspet chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
ts really good...keep up the good the way Lara fights

him...really hard but then again he hit her...

nah but keep writing :)
Eldridor chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
Brilliante (hehehe) Keep writing!
DancerGirl245 chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
OMG! i love this story so much!
Airiana chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
Tsk, tsk. Poor, Lara. Dracula is being so cruel to her it's not funny. Keep going!
lady kathrin chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
this is story is like so awesome! i love the way u write dracula! he's so...ya! i can't think of the word..plus when i think my brain starts to hurt! but anyway i really like the story and can't wait for more!
angelofire chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
Poor Lara she just wants to go home. Well anyway this was a really good chapter and update soon. I have to see what happens.
Countess Alana chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
omg! awesome awesome awesome chapter! i'm so so glad u updated! i was really startin to miss this story! hehe its so so good! gosh, what a cliffhanger! i NEED to kno what happens next ...with sexy drac! *drools* lol! update soon! hey, do u think u could check out my story? i just updated! its called To Be Rekindled! let me kno if u check it out and tell me what u think! update really soon, i'm goin crazy! :)
DancerGirl245 chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
OMG! poor lara! please update soon!
angelofire chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
this is really really good please update really soon!
Ethlena chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
Amazing, Please! Please! update soon!
Eldridor chapter 13 . 6/11/2005
one word: BRILLIANT!
DraculasLover chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! and trust me, i have read a LOT. u r a VERY talented writer, and tricky tricky with the virginity deal. and now ur keeping me in suspense waiting for chapter 14 to come out! Please write it soon and keep up the good work!
Gabriella Van Helsing chapter 13 . 6/10/2005