Reviews for Dracula and Lara
Eldridor chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
Hey its great i can't wait for your next update! I'm really happy you are having a masquerade ball they're great! keep up the wonderful work!
Joker chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
Cool, are you going to let her get away from Dracula? Oh well, its your story and your choice. What ever you do will be great, up-date soon!
lady kathrin chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
great chapt, but i wish drac was in it...but hey...he got to write the letter...hes so possessive over lara and i love that! can't wait till u udpate again!
Rooscha chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
Ohh, Bad idea, run and hide, I tried it once, and I still have the scars, JK, but she is going to be in trouble
DraculasLover chapter 14 . 6/21/2005
OMG HE FRIGGEN RAPED HER! oh well, whats done is done lol. he's still my hottie (BACK OFF!) lol jk. o im just wonderin, another one of my fave writers, Black Garnet, well her stuff just disappeared. do u kno wat happened to her? please tell if u kno! luv da stories! keep up da good work!
XAngelinHellX chapter 14 . 6/21/2005
EEP! I just found this story today and I LOVE it! _

I was really sad to find that i ran out of chapters to read.

I hope you update soon! I dont like to wait. _~
Hailey chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
I hate you!Not only Dracula make her wear the whore dress but he raped her! He is such a ass! If the dude wants her to love him try to show some kindness!
Alucardspet chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
ts really good...keep up the good the way Lara fights

him...really hard but then again he hit her...

nah but keep writing :)
Eldridor chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
Brilliante (hehehe) Keep writing!
DancerGirl245 chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
OMG! i love this story so much!
Airiana chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
Tsk, tsk. Poor, Lara. Dracula is being so cruel to her it's not funny. Keep going!
lady kathrin chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
this is story is like so awesome! i love the way u write dracula! he's so...ya! i can't think of the word..plus when i think my brain starts to hurt! but anyway i really like the story and can't wait for more!
angelofire chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
Poor Lara she just wants to go home. Well anyway this was a really good chapter and update soon. I have to see what happens.
Countess Alana chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
omg! awesome awesome awesome chapter! i'm so so glad u updated! i was really startin to miss this story! hehe its so so good! gosh, what a cliffhanger! i NEED to kno what happens next ...with sexy drac! *drools* lol! update soon! hey, do u think u could check out my story? i just updated! its called To Be Rekindled! let me kno if u check it out and tell me what u think! update really soon, i'm goin crazy! :)
DancerGirl245 chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
OMG! poor lara! please update soon!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »