Reviews for Dracula and Lara
Black Garnet chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
Uh oh! Don't tell me he's gonna rape her! Poor Lara! I really liked the hide and seek game. It was really a creative type of 'game' for Dracula to play on Lara. Keep it up! You rock!

BG
Eldridor chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
Please please please continue with this story its brilliant! But could you make the chapters a bit longer?
DancerGirl245 chapter 12 . 5/28/2005
I am in love with this story! i'm new and i haven't read many stories yet but i have to say that this is my favorite...UPDATE PLEASE! ( : ( : ( :
Countess Alana chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
hey! i am so so glad u updated! i love this story! its so so good! i love lara, i think she's awesome, she's really humorous too! update again really soon! i love how drac is in this story! update update update! :)
Black Garnet chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
Not bad! I really like Lara, she may be terrified of Dracula but she knows when to be tough! I hope you update soon! This is neat!
vanity is my name chapter 12 . 4/27/2005
O, I like this story. It's really good. But the chapters are so short! Sheesh! lol And Lara seems a bit young for Drac, but I think it could work. Keep going and update soon, k? I want to read more!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Draculaluvsamy,

I have to say that the first time I saw this I looked away because most OC (other character) stories don't go down so well & are pretty damn shit; but for your first fanfic this has been well written. Today I read all twelve chapters & I have to say they are really good for a first time writer.

I have defintely fallen in love with...Matana! Of all of your characters I don't know why but she is just so cute & adorable with her little devilish attitude that was a good idea adding a child to the story. I love the way you wrote her frustration at not being able to eat food a human can & the way she goes silent when her father repremands her. So well written. What a cute but saddistic little child! I am smitten! Lol.

Anyway on the whole a very good job done considering you're a "newbie". Well done girl! Keep writing!

Banshee Queen.
Fortune Zyne chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
This is why I don't like vampires.
00 BodySnatcher chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
I love this story, but I want it to be a LOVE story, so, like, Don't let her be saved...mk? Lol. that doesn't make sense, but...you know...he...he? Haha, either way, good job! well written! more?
00 BodySnatcher chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
oo tres bien. v eryy awesomeness...more?
ShadowShyris chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
oh such a clifhanger please update asap
the Icelandic sheep chapter 7 . 4/3/2005
Cool story :D I really can't say much about so... bye bye.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Interesting, I can't wait to see it get updated.
Countess Alana chapter 7 . 4/2/2005
o! i really really like this story! its awesome! update really soon! i love drac's character hehe! :)
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21