Reviews for Dracula and Lara
DraculasLover chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! and trust me, i have read a LOT. u r a VERY talented writer, and tricky tricky with the virginity deal. and now ur keeping me in suspense waiting for chapter 14 to come out! Please write it soon and keep up the good work!
Gabriella Van Helsing chapter 13 . 6/10/2005

Update!
Fortune Zyne chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
Poor dear.
Eldridor chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
Please please please continue with this story its brilliant! But could you make the chapters a bit longer?
DancerGirl245 chapter 12 . 5/28/2005
I am in love with this story! i'm new and i haven't read many stories yet but i have to say that this is my favorite...UPDATE PLEASE! ( : ( : ( :
Countess Alana chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
hey! i am so so glad u updated! i love this story! its so so good! i love lara, i think she's awesome, she's really humorous too! update again really soon! i love how drac is in this story! update update update! :)
vanity is my name chapter 12 . 4/27/2005
O, I like this story. It's really good. But the chapters are so short! Sheesh! lol And Lara seems a bit young for Drac, but I think it could work. Keep going and update soon, k? I want to read more!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Draculaluvsamy,

I have to say that the first time I saw this I looked away because most OC (other character) stories don't go down so well & are pretty damn shit; but for your first fanfic this has been well written. Today I read all twelve chapters & I have to say they are really good for a first time writer.

I have defintely fallen in love with...Matana! Of all of your characters I don't know why but she is just so cute & adorable with her little devilish attitude that was a good idea adding a child to the story. I love the way you wrote her frustration at not being able to eat food a human can & the way she goes silent when her father repremands her. So well written. What a cute but saddistic little child! I am smitten! Lol.

Anyway on the whole a very good job done considering you're a "newbie". Well done girl! Keep writing!

Banshee Queen.
Fortune Zyne chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
This is why I don't like vampires.
00 BodySnatcher chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
I love this story, but I want it to be a LOVE story, so, like, Don't let her be saved...mk? Lol. that doesn't make sense, but...you know...he...he? Haha, either way, good job! well written! more?
00 BodySnatcher chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
oo tres bien. v eryy awesomeness...more?
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »