Reviews for Dracula and Lara
Freydris chapter 37 . 11/17/2011
Gah! Stupid Dracula! How dare he cheat on Lara!(And he even convinces himself he doesn't.) It doesn't matter if he's a sex addict. There's always LARA! And if he really does love her, he should wait patiently and wouldn't even think of hurting her! If Dracula can only be killed...-sigh-. Oh well,I simply love this chapter and I'd like you to know, I just love this story! I wonder what would happen next if Lara did see Dracula, and she'd be mad and angry and more drama and stuff! I think in the end, you should let her die. You see, Dracula is an evil monster who sucks blood out of people to live, and so do his kin. If Lara dies, he will realize how he really LOVES her and she in return struggles to tell him about her feelings. I wonder if she said "I love you" to him already. Did she? Cause if she didn't the three words would be one of the best things she could say. This is only a tip or suggestion, so it would be fine if you ignore this. You have a great talent in writing and it'd be great if you use it to your advantage. Hundreds of readers love "Dracula and Lara", and if you continue your outstanding work, it can reach to thousands. Keep writing, cause if you do, it'll only lead to the best.
animedancin13 chapter 37 . 3/28/2011
I love your story. I'm quite the Dracula fan especially Van Helsing's Dracula. I wonder though are you going to continue this story? I hope you do. I'm hooked and would love to see an ending to this cliffhanger you have. XD
kendrat199 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
BUT SHE'S ONLY 14! HE'S PURE EVIL. He can take me without a fight! I'm kidding of course, slightly. Run little girl.

kendrat199 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
It really doesn't help to have dark classical music playing while reading this. I can just imagine how scared she must be, and how scared I am just thinking about how scared she is!

My heart rate increased just now!

kendrat199 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
How could Vlad not like Aleera? She was the prettiest out of all three! Verona was just there, a bit too stony, and Marishka died rather quick! Now Aleera was cunning! Why would he wish her to be his bride and not want to mate with her? I don't get it.

And I can just imagine a little goblin-like creature being cuddled by Dracula.

kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hell yes! Richard Roxbourgh is georgous! I was crossing my fingers that he would have lived during the tussle with Gabriel, but no that lycanthrope had to shatter my dreams. Fortunately, Dracula can never die.

DFsams321356 chapter 37 . 6/17/2008
Please, Please, Please Update soon. I love this story.
pheobep3 chapter 37 . 5/21/2008
Pleas update
cneajna chapter 37 . 5/20/2008
Heyy,

i think your story is really good and i hope you finish it soon!

Can't wait to read the rest and see what happens, i hope Lara and Dracula work out even though he hasn't been the most honest person ever...
INVALID-Account08 chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
I have just realized something...none of us really kno what color Vlad's eyes are. I kno that in mine they're golden and in some they're brown or black. goddess i've gotta pay attention more.
INVALID-Account08 chapter 17 . 2/20/2008
you gotta love the dramatic exit! "To Budapest!"
mahiro kitsune chapter 37 . 12/28/2007
i love this story! my friends referred it to me when i told them i needed a good read, they alls seemed to agree on this piece, which is an honor becasue they can't agree on anything. I think this is the best can helsing story i've read...It's AMAZING! Please update soon! My friends and i are anxiously waiting for the next chapter! _
Rose chapter 37 . 12/4/2007
Hey, this is a great story, keep it!

I love this story, I hope she finds him:)
Loriana Van Helsing chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I like this tale)
Coraline's3 chapter 37 . 10/26/2007
Please update soon I have waited for so long...please!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »