Reviews for Dracula and Lara
kloper70 chapter 37 . 5/11/2007
Please update! I read the entire thing, and now I'm hooked!

One reason I like it is because my name is Laura, which is so similar so Lara. It is very easy to put myself in her place. I am very, very, excited for what is to come next.
INVALID-Account08 chapter 37 . 4/28/2007
I love how he is supposed to be busted!
Coraline's3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Addicting...thank u...
anon chapter 37 . 4/19/2007
COOL! Please review, can't wait to see what Lara does!
Angel of Beauty chapter 37 . 4/5/2007
Awesome work, dear!
Kairi's-twin chapter 37 . 4/4/2007
OHH Dracula's in TROUOUBLE!lol. Lara is not going to be happy when she finds him. poor Dracula though he wants to be faithful but he is addicted to his brides. man Drac and Lara's relationship is so messed up... I hope that they can sort it out. I Can't wait for the next Chapter PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Kairi's Twin~
Ron's Sweetie chapter 37 . 4/4/2007
Great new chapter update soon.

eternally bound chapter 37 . 4/4/2007
OMG! I love it. please please add more soon.
CCQueen chapter 37 . 4/4/2007
All this waiting...all this time of waiting for your infrequent updates...and this is all we get? Barely two pages?

wow...I'll admit, i' extremely disappointed...yes, it is well written, but your updates are so few and far between that i have to go back a few chapters EVERY time you update just to remember where the hell i was!

And it is really getting much so that i don't think i want to read this anymore...its just...dragging on...

Some advice...if you are going to take years and a day to update, make them longer. This is not a flame...not by a long shot...yes, it is harsh, but sometime author's need to stop being babied by their reviewers and get the non-sugar coated facts...I mean, really...we're all adults here, right? At least, i HOPE so...

Love Is Always Binding chapter 37 . 4/4/2007
Great update! U are such a good writer its amazing what u seem to come up with next. Ur plot is amazing as well. Keep up the great work
Lady Lithoniel chapter 37 . 4/4/2007
OMG what's going to happen! Great story, very nice plot line, I love how Lara didn't throw herself at the Count but instead tried resisting very interesting! Lol and I love how you portrayed Dracula, and you're right he is a sex addict. *glances nervously at said vampire* Keep your eyes in your head! This is why you always get in trouble!

Dracula: sorry I can't help it if you're beautiful

Lady: Nice try, but I know every trick in your book, besides ofr the umpteenth time I'm taken! Don't you already have a certain "someone" anyways?

Dracula: ...Perhaps

Lady: That's what I though, anyways keep the good work coming!
Valeska Vampire Queen chapter 37 . 4/4/2007
yay! u updated, this story rocks! plzplzplzplpzlz more soon?
El chapter 36 . 3/19/2007
When do you think the next chapter will be up? I understand if you are swamped with stuff, I know I have. Keep up the great story, it really keeps you on the edge of your seat!
Angel of Darklight chapter 36 . 3/17/2007
This is getting good! I like it. Continue your good work.
Kairi's-twin chapter 36 . 2/28/2007
OMG! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! GOD DRACULA IS SUCH STUCK UP LYING SON OF A BITCH IN THIS CHAPTER! Honestly i don't see how he can stand his brides... well marishka probably isn't bad but god if it was me I would have killed Aleera straight off. I wonder will there be any actual Van Helsing in this fic? just curious.

~Kairi's Twin~