Reviews for Pure Desecration
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Wow what a great short story even if the whole family was out of their minds!
Maya chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
what the hell?
blueangel326 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
at first i was like "what the fu-?" and then, as i read it and realized what was going on, i couldn't help but laugh my butt off. sueric, you are the awesomest! i just started reading your stories again, starting with Purity 3: Forever, and i remember how much i EAT your fanfics up with ecstasy! long live the authoress of Inuyasha fandom!
OooO.AngelicChaos.OooO chapter 1 . 11/22/2007, that was one of the bloodiest chain reactions i've ever read in my life!...but i find it sorta weird that rin is the daughter of sesshomaru and crap, but not a bad job!
GuessWho25 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I am so confused and lost
loveaswellashateforever chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
this was soo funny i think, wow that was great ! ~yasha out~
purpletutu chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow...just wow... IT WAS AWESOME! Nice (if grotesque) imagery.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
o_O *blinks* That was -insane-. Whoa. *dazed* But...hey! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...take advantage of every opportunity present, ne? *thinks of what she just said* Omfg. *dies laughing*
TheJusta chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
that was pretty stupid and pointless and why did inuyasha kill kagome
lil-epad chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was helarius!
ForeverForgottenPast chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
My first thought is..."O" But thats funny stuff! You forgot to kill off Shippos kids though haha..suppose you gotta leave SOMEONE . Oh and I forgot to say Sesshomaru isnt a bastard anymore (from purity 2)
JLaimleys chapter 1 . 8/15/2005

AsphyxiatedRomance chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
OMG! That was horrible but somehow hilarious. I must really have a twisted humor. LOL
shadowguard chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats so hilarious... too too rich... hehe
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »