Reviews for Accidental Serendipity
Blufirewing chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was a very detailed conversation between the two and quite enjoyable to read. Is there by any chance a part 2 or soon to be part 2 of the two working through the many things discussed?
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That's so them and sweet.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
KA_WAI! AW Duo andHeero are so messed up... They're perfect for each other! Great fic XD!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I'm glad they didn't just jump into bed together.
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Cute, funny, and a bit fluffy at moments...everything I like in a oneshot. X3

Such an akwkard situation at first somehow turned out modestly, I appauld Duo for his restraint!

Great story, I loved reading it!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Again, wonderful!

...and I have nothing more to add. Again. Which is slightly pathetic.

Ah well. I *do* read fanfiction, after all.
LillyKat chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
aww! so sweet!
KillerMiget chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
so so cute and well written
TrigunChic chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was so cute! I like the part as to whn they both needed to have the idea of Birthday Suit explained to them. I was confused at the term when I was younger and figured it out on my own.

I think that this is such a good idea for a surprise. The refrences that you came up with to show their devotion, and how you included the other GW boys were cool.(I dont know where the idea for Q on pain meds came from, but it was funny none the less!)

Keep up the good work!
McNuggets chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I applaud thee for thy magnificent writing skillsXD
dk-joy chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This was a really cute get together fic. I like that Heero blushed and fidgeted so much - very fun to read. Please write more! It's great!
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That was really good.
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
GAH! Call out for sequals! *pouts* Where's my birthday suited Heero? Oh yeah! I'm not Duo...

::stares accusingly::

I loved your fic! It wasn't a lemon where Heero puts everything on the line and Duo takes him up on his offer...it was more of a mutual fluffy one!

XD!
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
aw so cute!

awesome story, really sweet!

nice ending, wicked story.

really enjoyed reading this!

keep up the great work cuz ur doing brilliantly!
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
wow. adorable and... adorable. :) much as i luv a nice hot ficcie, i prefer one with some character, and you really brought heero and duo to life. i always like the whole "heero's not as tough as he acts" bit, especially around duo. "shaking like a leaf in a windstorm" - fabulous! you should do a sequal, or a full story, and have this as a prequal, or something. like, what happens later... but it is kinda nice just on its own. either way, keep writing! ::huggles::