Reviews for Harry Potter and the Finding of Power
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
Go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Stan didn't know about Cho and Harry. So he has left her to grieve after Cedric. Now is the last year so he is starting slow. Plus he is a friend.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Awesome! But in allowing hate to fuel his rage he made a mistake.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Ack! Wow! What an evocative scene! Well written!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Well done, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Wow! Intense!
gtski chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
I was really looking forward to that friends with benefits action with Harry and Padma now. And to how you will make Natalie appearance in the future-lest you were planning to-, and to Harry and Cho's relationship. Don't abandon this! XD
orangefingers chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
damn. were you planning on progressing with cho & harry, because i thought this was what this story was about? but if not, i felt like this story would have lost it if harry suddenly ends up with this stranger, natalie. honestly, it was excellent at the beginning, but if harry really do decide to certainly let cho go, there's like...no point of this story at all with the development of his relationship with cho & all.
orangefingers chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
holy crap. i've just found this & it's is an awesome story. it's like i'm reading one of jk rowling's book itself. :D too bad it's no longer updated.
Allie Danger chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
"I love You " ALREADYYYYY?!
REALLY?!
and Voldy Vs Harry that Soon?!
Scabbers1957 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
This is a bloody awesome, stupendous,great, wonderful,incredible story, I can't get enough of it.
I'll store the gem in my Zombie proof vault as well as add it to my alerts. I can't wait for the next chapter(s)
Very well done.

]-)
Spark of Fate chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
I'm surprised... Such a wonderful piece of literature art with so much potential and it's just left sitting... Please, if you ever do read this review, please finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I don't know if it was your intent but god damn you've made Dumbledore fuckin EVIL!
god of all chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Jose And Erick chapter 1 . 11/20/2010