Reviews for Harry Potter and the Finding of Power
riogetsuki chapter 13 . 4/3
I was really looking forward to that friends with benefits action with Harry and Padma now. And to how you will make Natalie appearance in the future-lest you were planning to-, and to Harry and Cho's relationship. Don't abandon this! XD
orangefingers chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
damn. were you planning on progressing with cho & harry, because i thought this was what this story was about? but if not, i felt like this story would have lost it if harry suddenly ends up with this stranger, natalie. honestly, it was excellent at the beginning, but if harry really do decide to certainly let cho go, there's like...no point of this story at all with the development of his relationship with cho & all.
orangefingers chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
holy crap. i've just found this & it's is an awesome story. it's like i'm reading one of jk rowling's book itself. :D too bad it's no longer updated.
Allie Danger chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
"I love You " ALREADYYYYY?!
REALLY?!
and Voldy Vs Harry that Soon?!
Scabbers1957 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
This is a bloody awesome, stupendous,great, wonderful,incredible story, I can't get enough of it.
I'll store the gem in my Zombie proof vault as well as add it to my alerts. I can't wait for the next chapter(s)
Very well done.

]-)
Spark of Fate chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
I'm surprised... Such a wonderful piece of literature art with so much potential and it's just left sitting... Please, if you ever do read this review, please finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I don't know if it was your intent but god damn you've made Dumbledore fuckin EVIL!
god of all chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Jose And Erick chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awesome book!
sertry chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
marvelous story)) thank you))
SimFlyer chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
Well im guessing that this story will not be updated! that sucks i was enjoying this story so much!
Lerris chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
So far so good. It is interesting that at least Harry's power up did not make things easier for him, although the real problems with wizarding society may not be dealt with if Harry does all the work. As far as matchups and such go, I'd tend to vote against Cho, since in the story she got over Harry far too easily that it made it seem like her character had little depth.
Kazekira chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Wow a train ride is all it took for her to get over Harry, Cho in this fic is a shallow whore and nothing more, The HP fic on the site.
Kazekira chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
this story is pathetic you should be ashamed.

The fight scenes are so bad i'm surprised I haven't heaved. every fight is the exact same with harry getting hurt and making a comeback, The Voldie/Harry fight was the worst ever written on this site.

Harry cried more the first four chapters in this story than he did total in all the booke combined.

Harry's relationship with Cho was both hollow and disgusting, It's like you do nothing but constantly point out that Harry is nothing more than a fall back for Cedric and of course it's writted as if harry should just be happy Cho is throwing him a bone like a good little mutt. Cho should have to fight tooth and nail to get Harry not the other way around. Horrible. Grow up and Mature ickle Author

It's utterly sad how poor you write the emotions of Harry, I'm glad you have this story up and realized how talentless you are but maybe when you mature you'll write something that doesn't look like organized puke.
lineboy chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
this is a very good and realistic story. Your plotline is engaging and unpredictable. I would say that it is almost too unprdictable but I guess that is what kept me reading until 5:30 in the morning now isn't it? Keep writing I'm very interested to see the end of your vision.