Reviews for One Step At A Time
AniManGa19930 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
You have to update~

I just love how the team visits Yukimura and still with their hyper-ness~ Rikkai is total a family~!

Totally love this story~
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
SanaYuki means LOVE~~ It's so romantic~ I totally love tis

*On SanaYuki Drug*

Will continue read on now~

-Love, AniManGa19930
hinatamitsu97 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
wow! the story is so incredible and sweet! it's even romantic! wah! arigatou! and congratulation for waking up such an early morning just to type the chapter!
Silverwings47 chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
OMG! That's so sweet! I wonder how Yukimura lost his memory~ Please update soon
Yume-Chan chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
This is such an amazing story! please update it soon! i really really really want to know how Yukimura lost is memory and how he's going to get it back! Plus i love the relationship between Sanada and Yukimura!
unsigned-name chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
hooray for SanadaYukimura! SanaYuki IS so lurve! i wonder what a panic attack is like... but i dont wanna die... O_O i wanna breathe... lurve your story! update soon!
Fuuee chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
This is one of the best SanaYuki fics I have read EVER

Keep up the good work~
Guardian Angel Gabriel chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
That was so cute. To have some one love you as much as Sanada loves Yukimura. I hope to read more of this. I want to know what Sanada doesn't want to tell Yukimura. Please update soon.
thisisfordorks chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Very interesting. I would love to see more of this story. Your writing style is very drifferent.
fd chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
this is an awesome piece of sanayuki fiction, I really love it. i hope you continue soon!
jfqzx chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
* grabs cake, runs off, sits in hiding place and speaks *... behold the mystery voice from nowehere! bwahahaha... okay, shall stop talking crap now...

ne, i like this chappie! so sweet! and yuki doesn't sound OOC I picture him to be something like how you wrote him actually. hehe, I especially liked the reunion moments with the rest of the team. and this sentence " I glance discreetly at the others and notice that they are all very conveniently looking elsewhere." XD ne nicky, do write more, I think of your various PoT fics I like this one best hehe. It's the 1st rikkai centric fic i'm watching so keep it up ne?

... or ore-sama shall come after you.

ta!
DnKS-giRLs chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
L.O.V.E.I.T.

We really love it...

So please continue _
ruji chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
poor Yukimura... Sanada won't leave him... right? well, good that he's gonna be discharged! hoping to read more soon.. gambatte!
jac chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
... didn't feel like signing in lolz... but anyway, liking the fic the 2nd chappie was realli hot. lolz. i didn't know yuki was so aggressive XD anyway hope you update soon (look who's talking lolz) i can't wait to see what happens, are the others going to visit him? moof! i wanna know what happened to poor yuki...i'm guessing tennis ball? XD oh well, see ya!
ruji chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
waai~! this fic is as sweet as the desserts Sanada brings Yukimura! they're so cute! but somehow Yukimura's "accident" is bugging me. i sort of think he got raped. *shrugs* update soon ne? can't wait to read more!