Reviews for Don't Speak
Soot Box chapter 13 . 4/25/2005
thank you very much and i have more ideas

GIRL:

Kristina

Lacey

Sadie

Sydney

Ivory

Ebony

okay i'll stop even though i could go on forever

BOY:

Maverick

Derrick

Jevin

Aaron

i love thinking of names haha if you couldnt tell
Kelsey chapter 14 . 4/25/2005
Nice! I really like the last two chapters! Kep it up!
Pathatlon chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
Butt ugly names... at least their middlenames, hehe. Anyway, lvoed the scene, lvoed the thought of Ginny being pregnant and worried, lol.
June W chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
Yay, a boy and a girl! Patrick and Olivia are nice names. Pheredin... you know that [in King Arthur mythology] Pheredin was the friend of Tristram who liked Tristram's girlfriend Isoude? Tristram was so jealous they had to send Pheredin away, and he died of a broken heart because he never again got to see Isoude. So I sure hope that Severus Pheredin has a much happier ending! Thank you for not naming the poor boy "BS"!
Natsuyori chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
lol! that was fantastic! this reminds me of the times when writers make hermione scream like hell and cursing severus for putting her in this situation and crushing his hand...lol! update sooN!
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 13 . 4/24/2005
awesome chapter.

girl's names: darcy, ashlie, katie

boys: daniel, dereck, ashton
Natsuyori chapter 13 . 4/23/2005
lol! love the name sky! whats wrong with that! lol name him sky rainbow snape!
imfeelingthis182 chapter 13 . 4/23/2005
I can't think of any names that would work. I really like the ones you have chosen. Well, please update soon and nice chapter, by the way.
goddessnape chapter 13 . 4/23/2005
this is great, as always ;)

i don't know about the names but i like Elizabeth (Lizzie for short) or Victoria for girls and perhaps Zack or Gregory (Greg for short) for boys
June chapter 13 . 4/22/2005
Well, she could end up with two girls, or two boys. Remember the kids' initials - Sophia Olivia Snape would be "SOS" - ugh! Brandon Snape is "BS" - nope! Even though the names are nice, the initials aren't. Okay, get back to work on the next chapter - gotta have those babies! [PS - how about Felix for a boy? It means happy - after all the unhappiness Severus and Hermione have had getting together, "happy" would be nice.]
Pathatlon chapter 13 . 4/22/2005
HAhaha, lol, what a horffic experience, just in the middle of everyone. At least he proposed BEFORE she gave birth. Like how you're telling the story. Good job
Kelsey chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
Great chapter! I liked the reactions from Ron and Harry. update soon!
goddessnape chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
yay, an update! :D ...lol...anyways write more soon!
June W chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
Hmm, if they love each other, why don't they get married? Can he not make a potion for her morning sickness? Can she eat dry toast or biscuits in the morning, to help with the morning sickness? Maybe they better read that "Dummies" book now! Thanks for updating.
Pathatlon chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
Yay, another good chapter! Can't wait to Seamus comes back. I know he will. Youøll probably make him beg for her, but she'll refuse him! Woohoo! This is such a neat stody!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »