Reviews for Don't Speak
Sabrina chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Great work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
June W chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
YAY! IT'S SEVERUS' BABY! I'd like a boy, or twins (boy and girl). Must be a very smart baby, future Potions maker. She better apologize for running out on him and all. And how is she going to work for Seamus now? A new job for her, please!
Natsuyori chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
ah that was such a sweet chappie! I love u too, Severus! hehe! update sooN!
Kelsey chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
Wow I love this story! I'm glad that Snape is the father, because Seamus is a jerk.
Natsuyori chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
Yatta! Im so glad! that was excellent! great work!
Pathatlon chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
I like the way you've portrayed Severus. He's not evil, but he's quiet, as if shocked. I rather like him shocked like that, haha. Please continue, this was a brilliant chapter.
kishkitten36 chapter 10 . 4/16/2005
Thank goodness this is the direction you decided to go. I was getting really disappointed with the HG/SF pairing and was beginning to wonder why it was in the HG/SS category. The thing I have a hard time believing is that she would fall so fast for someone who has only ever been a friend. How could she have such deep feelings for a guy rivalling the love of her life in such a short amount of time? Was it just rebound confusion because HG just doesn't seem like that fickle of a character. I still prefer the direction the story took at Whispers. Perhaps if you took that story there, and combined the chapters from the first and the sequel and go from there? I go to that site daily and am still anxiously awaiting your updates there.
Amanda chapter 9 . 4/16/2005
I want to know who the father is after the baby is born, more suspenseful!
Madamjelly chapter 9 . 4/16/2005
I would say before the baby is born, even though it is used alot there is a reason y they do it. it helps with the writers block that everyone gets. hope u don't get it anytime soon.
goddessnape chapter 9 . 4/14/2005
definitely before the baby is born! ;)

oh, and i suppose that we all know that the baby will be Severus' (i hope?)

;)

just write more soon
Kelsey chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
After! I like suspence!
sculptedangel chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
BEFORE, BEFORE, BEFORE, BEFORE, BEFORE! I must know soon! I desperately hope it's Snape's thoush. Post soon!
PotionGirlie chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
Wow! I really, really love this story. I definately want to know who the father of the baby is...only if it is Sev. Lol! I'm hoping that, since I found this in the HG/SS catagory, it will be his baby and hermione will see how desperately she is in love with him.
June W chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
Definitely need to know before the baby is born, so she doesn't marry the wrong guy. Ugh, she moved in with Seamus... When is she going to learn her lesson? What a hardhearted witch, to not visit Severus after his heart attack from when she left him!
Miss3y chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
before, and i hope it is Sev's
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »