Reviews for Don't Speak
Sabrina chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Great work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
June W chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Yikes! I sure hope Seamus tells Hermione that Severus is a patient. Please say you'll put Severus and Hermione happily together by the end of the story! She shouldn't have just left him like that.
Natsuyori chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
oh no! poor Severus! omg! this fantastic! Come on Hermione! save him!
Sabrina chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
I think you should write a 3rd chapter where Severus hunts Hermione down and they get back together.
Natsuyori chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
hey dont look at me! im ure age and ure loads better! my fanfics pretty sad! ures is brilliant! I liked it even if there was no happy ending! it was fantastic!
waseom chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
That's a really good story, I hope you add another chapter. I'd like to see where it goes from there. For being 14 and not having a beta, you do a really good job, and being the grammar and spelling nit-picker that I am, that's saying something. The only thing I really noticed that bothered me was the fact that your dashes/hyphens/whatever you want to call them don't appear where they're supposed to. Example: "those hazel eyes that were burning with anger-hatred?-toward me"

Are you in any Yahoo!groups? A lot of those have lists of people who are willing and able to be betas. If not, you could try a search on Google for one. It's not all that important, but another set of eyes never hurts. I'm almost 18 (not quite), and I've been writing stories for years, whether they were fanfic or not, and I still use a beta, although mine is in person, not online.

The only other suggestion I have is that you might get more reviews if you accepted anonymous ones. Some people are lazy (like me) and usually don't bother to sign in, while other people don't have accounts because they just like to read.

I hope some of that was helpful to you, as I have a tendency to ramble on forever. Anyway, I sincerely enjoyed reading this story, especially Severus' POV. I hope to see more from you soon.
gordo-girl chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Wow Great chapter can't wait to see what happenes next!
saturngurl123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I want more! Why he rejected her, what he felt when he saw her, and his POV when he wakes up to find her missing.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
that jerk! nO! i still love u sev! THat was brilliant! cant wait for sev's pov!
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
THat was beautiful. I would love to see what would happen when Snape awoke
Midnight-Starr1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
i like your sublte hint to review, lol. I like the story and hope to see the next chapter uploaded soon.
gordo-girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
wow very good. please update soon.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7