Reviews for What Should Have Happened
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 1 . 18h
This was so hilarious, like ermagerd. I like the acknowledgment that girls can think for themselves, and that Raoul is foppy and runs around with a sword with his shirt unbuttoned. Like just button your shirt dude! But, honestly, I like Christine with Erik much better. But don't ever let a boy call you "his" because you are no one but yours. Nobody owns you, so don't let anyone act like they do.
Wynni chapter 1 . 4/15
Not gonna lie, this had me rolling. I read the Leroux, never got where all the 'pretending to be Poppa' came from. eh well.

;P I know! it's a dream all three of them shared, after which they woke up, laughed at their own foibles, Erik and Christine sorted their nonsense out, Raoul realized what a hottie Meg was, and they all lived happily ever after.

Cause Meg could totally handle the Fop's family like a pro.
or she could just sic Momma on 'em, muwahahaha.
ErikLover chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh my god im laughing so much best phanfiction of all time k omg omg omg omg omg ogm bnfjkvkbkfvbdkfn fd nf,d ndf, fnf,n,dfn ROFL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahaha
Laveycee chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love it! "This book included a rather rudely-worded prologue from Erik, demanding the return of his cloak." Hilarious line. What is a fop, anyway?
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Um... WOW. I have never read a story like this, but I have got to say that IT WAS AWESOME! LOL it was hilarious!:)
phantomphan4evr chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this is soo bad! but in a good way! love this story as usual!
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh God! That was rich! XD
sohna chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I know this story is supposed to be based off of the movie, but it SOOOOO represents what I thought at the end of the novel: Her choice should be C) None of the above! Leroux Erik was just too creepy with him crawling around grabbing the hem of her dress and begging half the time and being threatening the other half (though I did feel sorry for him). But Raoul was no prize either! (for those who have only seen the movie/play, the book Raoul was MUCH more of a jerk, although he was probably fairly true to a "real man" of his time).
Firelover92 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I like it! I needed to read something more lighthearted after reading some of your other, more depressing, works. Great job!
SubtleFighter chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awesomeness! XD
SingingScorpion chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh my god, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard! The best part is that they're all making good points. And finally a Christine with a spine! LOL! I've often said myself that if I had been book Christine, I would have left them both behind. Silly girl.

I'd also like to add that I particularly liked the fact that Erik called Raoul a ponce. Ponce; what a funny word! And Erik is TOTALLY a cradle-snatcher. And a drama queen.

Actually, this story took a goodly chunk of the issues I had with the play/movie and made them into a funny. Kudos, my friend! Very well done, indeed.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
*doesn't know whether to laugh or be confused*

Funny!

~hbpm
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
wonderful! veddy funny and just as ridiculous and unrealistic as a truly good parody should be.
Reiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved it! I had to do a project on the movie where I made an alternate ending and I considered this type of plotline. Love your work!
Group Hugs For Everyone chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I don't care if you wrote this in '05 I'm reviewing. You are brilliant. Heh, long foppy hair...open shirts in winter. I must say I spoke often of both those things with disgust. I adore you now. One teency weency little question.

Why did Raoul call Erik a Russian city? Just asking...