Reviews for April Fool's Day
spinkle22 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Cool, great story! I loved Gordon in this one, he was so cute! Keep writing! Spinky :D
Mad-Friend chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Brilliant, Tikatue. loved it. There's nothing like a spot of humour to crack the old ribs. With the blend of humour and warm insight into the Tracy family's life, the interaction of Jeff and his boys, what girl could ask for more. Ah, sighs with pleasure. Thanks, T.
straywriting chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Very nice, you made everyone's reactions and the way they acted very believable. :)
Lillehafrue chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Great story! Being an April Fool's baby myself, I can totall relate to both John and Gordon. The number of things that have been done to me and what I did too! Fun let me tell you!

Got to love Gordon's sheer cheekyness. Bet John would have done more then just shake him if he had the chance.

Again, loved it! And great for a much needed laugh today. :)
Meteoric Tree chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Cute story. It gave me a much needed laugh. Reading a story about the Tracy boys as kids is quite amusing.
nameless-faceless-me chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Haha...I really loved this story. It brought a big smile to my face. Good Job.

God Bless.
the magik dragen chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Hilarious story! I love reading bout the Tracys' as kids. wish more people wrote about them as kids.
Simply-Cath chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hi, you reviewed one of my stories a while back to let me know that someone had plagarized it. Unfortunately, my email address has changed since then and I didn't get that review until recently.

My email address has changed to Cath_Semerjian and I was just wondering if you could email me the details of this fic lifting.

Catherine
Tea-Cub chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
ROFL! Excellent! I love 10-year-old Gordon, he always makes me laugh! He and Alan were just FAB in this - they all were! Well done!
killhill2003 chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
wasn't alan eating an orange? anyway good story i was wondering where the shoe polish came from. Yes the oldest tricks in teh book are often overlooked.
lfcgirl81 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
hey, its me, formally known as thunderbirdgirl. Loved the story, i enjoy reading about the boys when they were little. i wouldnt mind if you wrote an other one ;)
Math Girl chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Heh! Gordon being himself is always fun, as is the usually dignified John being his target. But, I think what I liked most was the quiet family moments. Seeing things right, and happy and warm. One can see why Lucy's presence is so sorely missed. Well done.