Reviews for The Hunter, The Hunted
Livin4Jesus12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMGOSH CAN'T YOU FINISH? Update? Complete? Whatever you call it? Does he LIVE? DIE? Whew...on the edge of sanity here!
Saint Mirror chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
If Obi-Wan dies (and he probably did, you dirty dog!) I will have to kill you. Yes I will leap through this computer screen and kill you and the assassin. Anakin won't have to do anything at at.

Death threats aside it was amazing. Very well written.
ShadowLea chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
nice story, but one question... that woman that is the cause of it, who is that? wait, let me guess.. asajj ventress?
Spirit of the Skies chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Awesome I enjoy all your stories
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
OH shit that is so feeking sad!
imaginary09 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Shoot, is this a one-shot? The "usual" stories tend to have Ani-Obi hatred (... am sleepy, can think of no other way to put it), but this is something different. That seems to be the case with your work if "A Door Wide" is any indication. I really enjoyed this story, and though I think that adding to it may ruin a perfectly sad and torn up (and every other such word) ending, it'd be nice to have more to read. But hey, it's your fic, good job. :)

-Jos*/ksc
DeathDreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is a new twist that I haven't seen before it is well writen and I throughly enjoyed it so do continue if you would and thank you for the joyable read.
oXShadowXo chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
aw that was beautiful! please update soon! *sniff* i almost cried

-shadow
Jeregrin Took chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
all i can say is...wow that is so strong. plz keep writing this story.
keke1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
wow... this is beautiful writing. different from what we know happens to obi-wan, but amazing nonetheless. you're really talented!
Jedi-Keliam-Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
*sniffles* oh no! u hafta update soon! *faints* must update must update!

-jkk
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I LOVE this so much! It's wonderfully written and I love esp. the last part. Awesome, awesome, awesome. GREAT JOB!