Reviews for Dueling Toothpicks
DaleEllen chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
So I know it has been awhile since you updated this story. I really would like to read some more. I know it is another Trory however I do enjoy them immensely, so please update. Thank you
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
update pls
Pearls24 chapter 11 . 10/16/2009
omg, for the love of...please continue this! i love where it's going, i love your idea behind writing this, i'd hate to not see it continue...please?
NightRiddles chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
I started reading this story a few years ago, and I re-read it again today. I still love it as much as I did back then, so I hope you decide to finish it!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
Okay I love this. You should update.
princetongirl chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
loved it update soon
LoVe23 chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
OH man! All the jealousy! LOL...I'm so happy you updated this! I love this story! Can't wait to read more!
melako17 chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
want rory and tristan to be together
D chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
Damn i never thought you would update this ... i loved it ... charlie vs tristan don't know who i want more
Chelle1609 chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
yay an update!

love this story, feel bad for tristan and pacey!

hopefully they will get out of their funk and do something bout it soon

can't wait for the next chap
DestinyManifested chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
yay an update! and poor tristan- to refine his sluttish sluttish ways and then have rory fall for the uber slut version of him...oh the irony
Curley-Q chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
I really want Rory with Tristan not Charlie! Please continue
xSweetAshesx chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
I don't know if and when you'll be writing more for this ff. But I just wanted to say that I love the story! I love crossoever fan fics like this. But usually I've found crossovers. But I was excited to find a crossover story. Even though I know that Rory is jealous that Tristan went out with Rory, she just seems more interested in Charlie. And I know this is supposed to be more of a Trory..so hopefully I'll be seeing more Trory action soon :)
DestinyManifested chapter 2 . 11/22/2006