Reviews for Insontis
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
One of my absolute favourite CSI-GSR fanfics ever, i absolutely loved it. Fantastic writing and a great storyline.
My Kate chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
oh my goodness...this was an INCREDIBLE story, and the GSR was gripping as it developed...I found myself cheering in these final paragraphs...just a wonderful read...amazingly developed...thanks for sharing your wonderful talent...
gslover123 chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
just discoveredd this story today. if you weren't already a favorite author you would be after reading this. enjoyed the entire story.
jenstog chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
just found & read this today- GOD are you a great writer. Seriously- I hope this is your day job.
reasonablysunny chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
(I would log in but I can't find my password and I'm at school...)

Oh em gee. You are TOTALLY my new favorite person.

OK, so I've been reading your fics since I got into CSI, and you are without a doubt my favorite author. But I don't leave reviews very often (I know I should, but I always forget).

However, this time I had to leave a review because you incorporated my two all-time favorite things into this fic-GSR (not the gunshot residue kind) and David Phillips. And you wrote them both so well I was grinning all this morning as I read, making my parents wonder what was wrong with me.

I squee over your characterization-it's so on! and so cute at the same time!-and officially fangirl you.

*happy*
Nessa Owen chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
Wonderful, well-written, intriguing story. The character interactions, the plot, the pacing, the little details - all perfect. Thanks.
Kaya1 chapter 9 . 5/18/2005
Great story! I can't wait to read more from you.
niff74 chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
Finally able to catch up, I've just finished reading 3 chapters back to back and I'm now grinning like an idiot. And it's all your fault...

At the risk of boring you to death with repeating this yet again (oh, who cares.. You writers are feedback whores, I'm told), I have to applaud you for capturing our geeks in all their awkward, tender splendour. This is the way it should happen. Textbook union.

And if I secretly wanted to send some of your fics to CM, I'm currently enjoying the fantasy of sending this one to JB. I'm sure he'd appreciate the love and attention you poured on his brother's character. And who knows, it might work in your favour, right?
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
Good story. Loved the case. Great job as always. (-)
Ebonyfox chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
To (mis)quote Pablo Neruda:

"With a chaste heart,

with pure eyes,

I celebrate your beauty."

I celebrate how effortless this ended. Kudos.
Peggiegg chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
This was perfect except for one word - "End." I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER!

OK I'll stop pouting now.

Wonderful story characters so real I could swear I saw all these scenes on my tv. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Eaglesei chapter 9 . 5/6/2005
Loved this fic start to finsih...Great job!
ebonyfox chapter 8 . 5/6/2005
I think this is my favorite chapter. THe words roll smoothly off my mental tongue; the images are undemanding, which is a strength to the piece. The breakfast scene is so obvious, now that you have written it, but not at all contrived. I like that.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I really, really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for sharing! )
Ebonyfox chapter 7 . 5/6/2005
I think the heavens are conspiring against me right now. Forgive the nonsense that will ensue; I am still getting over many of the facts you have presented, and the reality that days went by and no alert was sent to me about the updates. *sigh*