Reviews for Promises
Julia chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Creepy... I like it!
zOINKS SCOB chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
o.o What happened?...I think I got the idea...
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
no! tear!
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Ooh. Even though I kind of figured by the beginning that some kind of foul play had occurred, I loved how by the end, you kept the truth just a little bit on the ambiguous side. I liked Erik's descent into madness, tearing apart the house. From his perspective, it seemed perfectly normal, but once we got out of his POV and saw that he really was a mess, it was definitely not so normal. I liked the Persian's cameo in this phic - he needs more appearances in phandom! :)
EternallyEC chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Interesting take... *shivers* Very nice descriptions, made a chill run up my spine. Good work!
Anglophile chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Whoa. my stomach's all twisted up in knots right now...very cool and creepy story.
Lia chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
disturbing, and i can definitely see where it's inspiration came from...

eep...making a revised memory is just something erik would do, expecially if he killed christine... awsomeness!
Little Sultana chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
(I'm just going to say the same thign as I did on PFN.)

Oh, wow...it was so sad. I loved how faithful you were to Leroux, like Erik's personality and speech, etc. Your descriptions were awesome, too! My fav:

"As the Persian traversed the house, he could hear Erik crawling after him, scuttling across the floor like some dreadful insect, but he did not look behind him."

That's SO something that Leroux would have written! It's great! Very dark atmosphere, too. You should have submitted it to the Morbidity Writing Contest! I suppose you wrote it after the due date, though.

Allover, I thought it was great.

Love,

Little Sultana

aka

Ashlynn
Renerei chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
most bizarre. I liked your Lerouxesque language- that totally floats my boat.