Reviews for Gently into the Night
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2019
Oh my God I thought this was finished and now I’m just SO SAD UGH
no one chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
This story is didn't you get them together.
jay chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Sad beginin,but like it :)
Akrim chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
This story is so full of emtion, its so incredibly awesome! It has so much potential! Please update one day. Id love that so much
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
You know what, is 2015 and I'm reading this. I do hope you can finish this awesome fic.
Broken Quill and Scattered Ink chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm really hoping you'll finish this.
Tuczi chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
please continue!
tuczi chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
pleade continue. its a great story!
kamil chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
please continue!
viccolove chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
4 years huh? I sincerely hope this story isn't dead. You just HAVE to FINISH this. This is one of the saddest stories I have EVER read. I usually don't read drama/angst but I'm so glad I decided to read it. but I really want to know the end. It makes me sad to think that after everything that Ranma and Akane, things would end up this way. After reading it I was sooooooooooo depress :( you have to get them together again. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
chokis chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Sorry to interrup ones more: the e-mail address dind't came to thee previous post, so JUST IN CASE...
chokis chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I really really hope you'll read this!

I am a girl from Finland who suddenly came here via Google to read this fanfic about Ranma and Akane and this is definitely the best fanfic ever. I so want to know about the rest of the story, so please please please will you send me e-mail if you add any more pieces of the story here? Even more fantastic would be if you would send the whole stoy to my e-mail: riikka. I had such a big troubles joining in here to tell you this:DD - I absolutely love and admire this text an you as a magnificent writer. I know you probably haven't been here for a few years but I'm really hoping you'll get this. SORRY for my bad bad english skills, I hope you understand me, though. If you ever read this, will you maybe send me any e-mail so that I at least could know you get this, even though you would'nt write this story any further?

Begging and losin my mind in unknowlegdemen,

Riikka
scifinut64 chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
you got me hooked, need to find out what happens next, I really hope you get them back together, they are ment to be and I need there to be a happy ending, so far it has keep me on the verge of tears.
dictator panda-chan chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
gosh, this is sad. in the first few chapters i was already starting to tear up. of course, couldn't let my mom see that. keep it up, just make ranma and akane get back together in the end.