Reviews for Gently into the Night
no one chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
This story is didn't you get them together.
jay chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Sad beginin,but like it :)
Akrim chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
This story is so full of emtion, its so incredibly awesome! It has so much potential! Please update one day. Id love that so much
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
You know what, is 2015 and I'm reading this. I do hope you can finish this awesome fic.
Broken Quill and Scattered Ink chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm really hoping you'll finish this.
Tuczi chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
please continue!
tuczi chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
pleade continue. its a great story!
kamil chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
please continue!
viccolove chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
4 years huh? I sincerely hope this story isn't dead. You just HAVE to FINISH this. This is one of the saddest stories I have EVER read. I usually don't read drama/angst but I'm so glad I decided to read it. but I really want to know the end. It makes me sad to think that after everything that Ranma and Akane, things would end up this way. After reading it I was sooooooooooo depress :( you have to get them together again. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
chokis chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Sorry to interrup ones more: the e-mail address dind't came to thee previous post, so JUST IN CASE...
chokis chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I really really hope you'll read this!

I am a girl from Finland who suddenly came here via Google to read this fanfic about Ranma and Akane and this is definitely the best fanfic ever. I so want to know about the rest of the story, so please please please will you send me e-mail if you add any more pieces of the story here? Even more fantastic would be if you would send the whole stoy to my e-mail: riikka. I had such a big troubles joining in here to tell you this:DD - I absolutely love and admire this text an you as a magnificent writer. I know you probably haven't been here for a few years but I'm really hoping you'll get this. SORRY for my bad bad english skills, I hope you understand me, though. If you ever read this, will you maybe send me any e-mail so that I at least could know you get this, even though you would'nt write this story any further?

Begging and losin my mind in unknowlegdemen,

Riikka
scifinut64 chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
you got me hooked, need to find out what happens next, I really hope you get them back together, they are ment to be and I need there to be a happy ending, so far it has keep me on the verge of tears.
dictator panda-chan chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
gosh, this is sad. in the first few chapters i was already starting to tear up. of course, couldn't let my mom see that. keep it up, just make ranma and akane get back together in the end.
inu-ears chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
wow great story! you should have akane get injured or something and have ranma come back to his senses as he realizes that he can't lose his wife...not after his daughter..anyways update soon! dont abandon this masterpiece!