Reviews for The Forbidden Labyrinth
Lucirose chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Aww why didn't you make an epilogue where she dreams of him at least. :,(
The Real Cas chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I like how this is written. It ties in the two similar stories, and I couldn't have done a better job myself.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
That was so sad! Well written, but sad! That sucks that he had to die!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I just finished reading The Forbidden Game Series so I'm trying to find something to ease the heartache I'm nursing after the final book - this wasn't it. ;) It was an interesting idea. The one thing I would suggest is that I think you could have drawn it out more so that we had a chance to get to know the characters & experience the Labyrinth with them. I didn't feel like I knew them and didn't believe that she loved him, etc., but I think the potential was definitely there. It was an imaginative, original idea. Thanks for sharing! :)
PsYchIcNinJaBunNy chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
DAMN YOU! You made me cry! God i just finished reading Forbidden Game and was trying to find something happy cause Forbidden Game competely depressed me and then you have this and i stumble upon it and its not happy at all! And why the hell can't L.J. Smith stick to one damn pattern! First girl chooses first love, then girl chooses second love, and then girl chooses first love again and second love dies! What the bloody hell!

...Ahem...sorry i had a bit of a emotional breakdown there. Anyways your story was wonderful...despite the fact you made me cry and totally reminded me of when Julian died...I think i just need to read something with no relation to Forbidden Game to get my mind off of it...
The Mr. President chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Method 4/5 (Lost count completely... A-level maths never covered counting. Check the text book if you dont believe me) - Reminders

Remember that at least you have all your limbs. And groovey hair. And a nose that isn't green and warty (unless there's something you've forgotten to help me). And that you haven't mutated into a mermaid then had horrible experiments done on you.
The Mr. President chapter 4 . 9/2/2007

A Daughter's Letter Home

Dear Mom and Dad,

It has now been three months since I left for college. I have been remiss in writing this and I am very sorry for my thoughtlessness in not having written before. I will bring you up to date now, but before you read on, please sit down.

YOU ARE NOT TO READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU ARE SITTING DOWN. OKAY!

Well then, I am getting along pretty well now. The skull fracture and the concussion I got when I jumped out of the window of my dormitory when it caught fire shortly after my arrival are pretty well healed now. I only get those sick headaches once a day.

Fortunately the fire in the dormitory and my jump were witnessed by an attendant at the gas station near the dorm, and he was the one who called the fire department and the ambulance. He also visited me at the hospital and since I had nowhere to live, because of the burned out dormitory, he was kind enough to invite me to share his apartment with him. It's really a basement room, but it's kind of cute.

He is a very fine boy and we have fallen deeply in love and are planning to be married. We haven't set the exact date yet, but it will be before my pregnancy begins to show.

Yes Mother and Dad, I am pregnant. I know how much you are looking forward to being grandparents and I know you will welcome the baby and give it the love, devotion and tender care you gave me when I was a child.

The reason for the delay in our marriage is that my boyfriend has some minor infection which prevents us from passing our pre-marital blood tests and I carelessly caught it from him. This will soon clear up with the penicillin injections I am taking daily.

I know you will welcome him into our family with open arms. He is kind and although not well educated, he is ambitious.

His family background is good too, for I am told that his father is an important gun-bearer in the village in Africa from which he came.

Now that I have brought you up to date, I want to tell you that there was no dormitory fire, I did not have a concussion or a skull fracture. I was not in the hospital, I am not pregnant, I am not engaged. I do not have syphilis and there is no man ( in my life. However, I am getting a 'D' in History and an 'F' in Science and I wanted you to see those marks in the proper perspective.

Yours,

Your Loving Daughter.
The Mr. President chapter 3 . 9/2/2007

Criminal Mastermind

An applicant was filling out a job application.

When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" he wrote, "No."

The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the previous question, was "Why?"

The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."
The Mr. President chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Method 3 - Bad Jokes

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."
The Mr. President chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Method 3 - Very Bad Jokes

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"

The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
Vampirehelsing chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
it was a good story and the ending was alright glad you found time to finish it

Vampirehelsing
Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Nice ending I like it.
Dark Gotham chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Nice chapter I like it.
The Mr. President chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Aw! The power of love helped him. How sweet! And definately not too soppy. I may not turn you into a Hoggle look a like...depending on how the rest of the story goes. Is isn't finished, is it? Please continue some more!
Vampirehelsing chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
cool new chapter write more please