Reviews for Fictional Lives
Kerowyn130 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really liked this piece, it has a lot of heart and things there but unsaid between Faith and Buffy. The best kind of interaction. And the twist at the end was quite a bit of a surprise. Very nice. I also loved the excerpt from Buffy's book about making the bed. You captured Faith's dichotomy perfectly and I could really hear Buffy's voice throughout. Very well done. Thanks!
DyeMeCrimson chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great fanfic!

-Faith
Drea chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
this was absolutely adorable!

I really like the life as fiction, fiction as life

and that Faith could be so loving under all of that wicked sexy tough girl exterior!
Gable chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I love your stories in general and this one in particular for the irony in it. Because if there's anything I have a happy-splasm over more than a good Buffy/Faith fic, it's irony. I was entirely convinced it was Faith sitting in that seat the whole way through. Kudos. Thanks for the fic.
MikoHuntress chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Very sweet. Good job. :)

I thought that girl was Faith actually. I can see Buffy writing books, seems the best option.
Smeeg699 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Well damn Vix! It's great to see you getting some writing time in. Loved the fic by the way. Although you really had me fooled for a while thinking that Sara was Faith... could be cuz of how I read, tending to occasionally skip words or sentances. So I might have missed some of her description and just assumed shit, but that's me, always making an ass out you and me... But still, loved it anyhoo. Admittedly some grammar and spelling errors, but no one's perfect... So stop being a stranger and drop me a line on Yahoo one of these days, eh? Good, take care now.
Stelynn chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Killer. This is definitely one of the more unique Buffy incarnations that I've found. And you did a great job with characters.
Gez chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I love it, awesome as always. the alternative idea of post-chosen is wonderful, and Happy ending F/B.

Plese ubdate your others fic soon. i was wondering you still work on them.
StrugglingHero chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I like it. I've never read anything like this before. It's done really well.
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
i'm not sure why you were so worried, this is an wonderful fic. it was brilliant in it's simplicity and understatement. well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
AWESOME.. fucking genius lol
BattleKitten chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I really liked this. The idea's good and different and Buffy and Faith get the happy ending they deserve.

The only crit I have is that it probably could have done with another read through. There's a little bit of word repetivity (is that a word?) that breaks up the flow.

Otherwise I think its great.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Nice, I like it.
Qihotex chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
A very nice snippet. I think it works really well. There are so few charming adult-Buffy stories like this with her interacting with the non-slaying world.

If you ever feel inspired to write more stories with this version/AU of Buffy and Faith... I would certainly read them.