Reviews for Writing You
LOVE THIS STORY!
madd09 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
clap clap clap
LilKayCee chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
ah. ginny's outburst..is...amusing, to say the least :P
karma11 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
hhahahahaha awsome
karma11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
good story
the radical writer chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
Am I the only one to have said this or... didn't Harry write "Love, Harry" on the last letter for the first time, yes, I think he did! O
griffindor-girl12 chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
YES A SEQUIL! THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY SO IM HOPING FOR AN AWESOME SEQUIL!
Ms. Jessie chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
i love this story! really really good, going on favorites
eighth world wonder chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Oh Harry signed Love, Harry instead of just -Harry!

Hurry up and update now!
famousindafuture chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
Aw there should be more...It was really good! It made me laugh!
takefourmoments chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
argh...you can't end it there. i demand more. , so you might not give more but still...

svnklvnklavnklsnvlkvnlvnl (my aggravation with you.)

Well, it was really good while it lasted.

D
keiranscave chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
write a sequel plz
EmeraldHAzel chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
UPDATE!
Josie Gibbons chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
awh, it can't be finnished. i want to see harry and ginny get together...i'm waiting for the sequel and i'm going to send you a curse as soon as i can find a big enough envelope (harry potter 5 i think) unless you do a sequel so please do.
Black is the New Pink chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
KLENT YOU ARE GENIUS! You will never count in my book. It is kinda scary that you turned Harry and Ginny into me and you! Dark Chocolate (dove treasures) are the unconditional best for sure. I love reading your writing because I know where you get all of this stuff. DogHank Harry and Ginnyme and you! All the parallels like Harry Potter and Star Wars...NOT!

I hope Ginny is getting over her Captain Trips. I'm surprised Harry didn't get it, cause everyone who reads The Stand gets it...maybe he was one of those who were immune. I wish I was as talented as you!

Yeah!Fractals