Reviews for What Dreams are Made Of
THIS WAS AMAZING!

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!1

TEEN TITANS FOREVER GO!
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Very well written. This was a very nice read. A few minor mistakes here and there (or were they just typos?), but nothing wrong, really.

I never did see that particular Batman episode, but many different works have a similar theme. Have you ever heard of the movie "The Truman Show"?
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
wow strange
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
wow!that was a real shoker!
DarkWraith007 chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Amazing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, startling, striking, stunning, stupendous, and wonderous.

There, I used a thesaurus this time. I was running out of ways to say how awesome your stories are.

Hmm, all of the above.

Loved the fluff. Rae & Aqualad? That's original _

Star & Rob were so incredible together, and your stories are so DETAILED, vivacious and animated.

I really wish you were able to turn some of these into an actual show. They are that good.

Till then.
Judah chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
I thought chapters 2 and 3 were slow, but the ending and beginning had a good narrative pace. Why were the Titans searching for Robin all over the place when they knew Slade had captured him? He went in against Slade and didn't come back; therefore no other conclusion. I would have added an element regarding Slade's attempt to ransom Robin for something diabolical, perhaps relating it to why Slade let him go in the end.
ironronan357 chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
I LOVED THIS! It was so amazing...I really don't have any words to describe it! you're an amazing author, and never give up writing!
Silent Knight I chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Wow, that was awesome. Beautifully written and a really inspiring story. Thanks!

~SKI
librastar chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
U ROCK, UR NUMERO UNO!

TOTALLY FANTASTIC, ANOTHER GREAT FIC!

im adding this to my favs straight away

congratulations, this fic is fab!

yay speedy shines again!

u noe, uve got a knack for using well known themes that r like age old n turning them into fics for the titans...im so glad speedy knocked some sense into him in the end, ur right, hes like rob's bro, he's PERFECT to tell him like it is!

u really got everthing right

from school to family life...argh its just DAMN PERFECT!

PLSPLSPLS (x100) u GOTTA WRITE MORE!

U R SO TALENTED!

btw pls rmber to update the teen titan answering machine n smile, ur on candid camera! theyre so funny, i LUV them!

signing off

ur no1 fan

librastar
Kieseah chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Wow, that was really deep and so amazing. I should read more General fics if they're as great as this one.

pringles,

cade
the kid from colorado chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
HOLY

FRIKIN

CRAP

That has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
wow chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I loved your story. The Rob/Star relationship was great. There are very few fanfictions that get into Slade's character so well. I really hope you keep writing. I found very few mistakes in your fic. Is it really true that you can't read correctly in your dreams? I loved that that's how Robin figured out he was dreaming.