Reviews for The Phantom of the Opera
jArethBowie chapter 3 . 4/16
THIS IS FKIN ANNOYING!

SHE'S NOT EVEN WITH HIM, HOW THE HELL CAN SHE BE SO GOD DAMN WEAK?!

christ, christine wouldn't ever let some shitter like him ever do that to her. And to just go cry to erik and not let him kill that ass wipe- GAHHH!

erik bae just snap that ass hat's neck already!
Wynni chapter 4 . 4/15
Seriously, were there no Toffs in the audience, no members of the gendarmes more powerful than that SOB? really? jeebus.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
how could you make it harder for Eric, he already is handicaped by his face

now another obsticle to over come which I know he will, but it could

make him weaker with only one hand, and his being a hunted man
Helene Gaspard chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Ahhhh SO GOOD

I love this. Everything about it is brilliant.

How do I words anymorrrrre
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kalia of Camelot chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
PERFECT :)
Kalia of Camelot chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Omg I love how you made "wishing you were somehow here again" about Erik ughhhh feels
Kalia of Camelot chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
WHOA! This is intense :O
Kalia of Camelot chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Wow, this is AMAZING! :)
TwoBeFree chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOS! THIS WAS A TRULEY LOVELY STORY! I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!1 :D IT IS A MASTERPICE! YOU ARE A GENUIS! :D I HOPE DEARLY THAT I WILL SEE MORE WORK FROM YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE! BRAVA BRAVA!
Pattybuns chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
It's so beautiful and a little insane as a story but I couldn't stop reading. Well, I would endure all that is crazy and evil just to have some happiness in the end.
Moongrl088 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
This is the most beautifully well written POTO story I have ever read! It holds true to the characters and provides a fresh new aspect on how love can triumph over evil. You've added a perfect mix of both the film and the literary work towards the Phantom's distortion. He is worse than in the movie but not as terrifying as Lon Chaney's depiction of the novel (which to this day is viewed as the most accurate description of the Phantom's appearance). Also at the same time it brings Erik and Christine together while bringing in the love triangle of a Viscount. I can't find anything wrong with this piece. I hope to read more of your work not only in POTO but in my other favorite genres. Maybe a Sherlock Holmes or Wreck-It Ralph story? Haha! _
MannaJo08 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
1. I love the story. It ended so adoringly! Last night, well this morning, (I was reading this until like 5 a.m.) It actually creeped me out because I don't like being in my apartment by myself..and I seem to always "hear" little noises. Well, I read the part where they were running away from the burglar and were in the hotel, and there was a guy staring up at them through the window...that whole burglary scene that...man I was afraid to get out of my chair to turn on the light! hahaha

2. The only sad part for me is that Christine's father's name was Gustav, and I found the name change was a bit of a bummer. But I do like Charles for the boy! This was a great story! I enjoyed it...a lot, and I'm sad that it's over! lol
MannaJo08 chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
YES! finally..stupid, stubborn love birds..jeeze!
MannaJo08 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Hey, So I read that you found the 2004 soundtrack. Although I enjoy it, mainly because it's Gerard Butler as the phantom and I think he's absolutely sexy! *mmmm* I do have to tell you of the 25 year anniversary stage production soundtrack with Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess. They are actually on tour right now with "Love Never Dies" Ramin is by far my FAVORITE Phantom; he is an absolutely stunning performer, and his voice is magnificent! Every time I watch him perform PotO it makes me cry! Anyway, onto your story, overall I think it's great. There are moments when their dialogue seems a bit weird, I'm not sure how to put it...but I really do enjoy the story! _