Reviews for The Phantom of the Opera
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 15 . 4/26/2005
Yea! You go Christine! I hope Vincent stays away for good. Update soon please!
Sandra chapter 15 . 4/26/2005
Yes! Definitely do an epilogue! I want a bit more closure with what happens, because there could be some repercussions for attacking a viscount, and I want to know if they got away with everything.
DeathByMonkees chapter 15 . 4/26/2005
The chapter was awesome! Just great. Hoping for a 'happy ever after' epilogue, hehe. Please update soon!
insufficientemotionalfunds chapter 14 . 4/23/2005
Whoa! Ok, weird story for the day: I started reading this some time last week,and absolutely loved it, but never got a chance to review. When I checked for an update today, I realized your name looked familiar and suddenly went, "They just reviewed my story!" So now, I feel it is imperative for me to tell you that I have absolutely loved this story so far, it is brilliant! I love your angsty Erik, and this is one of the first times I've actually liked Christine! Kudos! Can't wait for an update! PLEASE!
PhantomSith chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
Very good story thus far. Though there is one thing missing that I think you can easily add, Raoul. Perhaps you could have him be the new Patron on the Opera and have a relationship with Meg. Raoul could help Erik and Christine with Vincent. It's just a thought. I look forward to the next chapters, it will be interesting to see it just being Erik and Dominique.
RosePearl chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
Wow...your story is amazing! I've read all you've written so far in the past few days, and I'm just enchanted! I always kind of wanted Christine to have chosen Erik, and this gives a great sense of "what could have been". Yet, it seems that the couple are just beset by tragedy after tragedy... I really can't wait for an update! I understand how it is to be busy w/ school, but I hope you find time soon to let your anxious readers know what happens next... ;)
DeathByMonkees chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
That was so good! Just great!
Le Fantom De L'Opera chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
I WILL KILL HIM IF HE TOUCHED HER! I WILL KILL AS I ALMOST KILLED HIS BROTHER! Excuse me please Madmoiselle. I am very protected of my Love even on paper. The stories are all that keep me alive as well as the soundtracks. Excelent work. Most magnificent. Almost as good as my music. I look forward to the next chapter as much as i dread it.

Your obediant servant,

wakingsilentandresigned chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
Good Chap but E and C need get togther and stay together 4- ever
Le Fantom De L'Opera chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
You fiend! How could you do this to me or my Christine! My daughter especially could have been hurt. O, you wicked perso with such a keen mind of pen and paper i was horrified reading this chapter. Sometimes you can really be too much! Why did you have to be a good writer? I have never been so engaged in a tale before! I shall continue with hope.

Your Obediant servant,

Le Fantom De L'Opera chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
Madmoiselle,

That sounds much better than latter chapters. I was afraid i would never love my Christine again and that would be blasphemous. Keep up the beauty,

Your Obediant Servant,

Le Fantom De L'Opera chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
Madmoiselle!

A child! How terribly exciting! I have never had a child to love and to love me. It must be such a wondrous experience. Oh beauty is your story beauty. Everything an author could hope to achieve in a story you have done! Exciting, suspensful, sad, happy, mysterious: and knitted together so well! I shall keep reading!

Your Obediant servant,

GoldenLyre chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
*SHUDDER* guys like that are nothing short of extremely CREEPY and PERVERTED and TWISTED and nothing short of DESPICABLE. oh GOD i swear i cried when christine made her choice! poor dominique! she's just a child! :"(
erik'sangel527 chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
oh man! she had to leave her family AGAIN! this is just awful! lord, this is probably taking years off her life! all this trauma! this vincent sounds horrible! some men are such jerks! i feel sorry for erik and dominique.. i can't wait for more! love this!
scoobydoo258 chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
Those stupid de Martinez brothers-can't they leave well enough alone. I hope Erik can save day soon.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »