Reviews for The Phantom of the Opera
RailwayCat chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Haha.

No matter what. This Vicomte is still a miserable fop. Stupid fop.

fop.

He is a fop.

Foppy foppy fop.

foppy foppish foppish foppy fop.

fop is a fun word to say.
nojjpseudsdn chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
WOW! I really enjoyed reading this story, well done:) you are very talented!D:
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
Wow...what can I say? This is really amazing! I love the way you brought the different parts of the original story in, while still taking things to a whole different level! Dominique is simply lovable! You really brought Christine's character more to life, as well, while still giving her enough faults so she's not a Mary Sue. Just...wow. INCREDIBLE story! Not to mention you're an amazing writer. I think I can honestly say that this is one of the best Phanfics I've ever read. VERY GOOD JOB!

Thank you so much for writing this and posting it!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
*blink blink* Good grief... *is VERY dazed* Too many things have happened! I...wow...

Christine, you idiot! Don't give in to him! Erik could probably escape from prison (being Erik), but I don't see how you could escape from the Viscount...!

~hbpm
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Whoa...dramatic-ness...!

Must keep reading...I would review every chapter, but the story's too interesting for that!

~hbpm
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
"...that is all I ask of you!" E!

Must continue reading...

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Raven3182 chapter 16 . 5/9/2009
Excellent story! You write very well. Your characters really come alive and evoke emotion in the reader. Erik and Christine are protrayed well. Your Viscounts are marvelous; I simply hated them each time they entered a scene! That is teriffic writing! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Sugarhon chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
This was absolutly great and you did mention that there would be a sequal right wtih their daughter in it but dont forget about erik and Christine. Again great job keep up this good work.
IamLeahsConscience chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
I'm proud of you. Long, detailed and interesting chapters, a narratively composed plotline, and an interesting twist throughout the story. Keep writing stories, and get great work done in English class.
debkay chapter 16 . 11/20/2008
WOW! I wasn't sure my heart was going to make it through the end of this story! I almost had to read the end to make sure things turned out well.

You really know how to write a mean cliffhanger story! Just fantastic. I loved it, and hated it (the cliffhangers) and can't wait to go on and read more of your stories.

Fantastic!
Athenian Grace chapter 16 . 7/4/2008
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

and boy did i love this story

good job. LOVED IT SO MUCH
Irene Sharda chapter 16 . 2/2/2008
Ah, a nice calm ending...the Le Fantomes will live a peaceful life forever now, with out evil Vicomtes to get in the way. I wonder if you know, that Charles becomes Charle is the french language...but I guess you're okay with that.
Irene Sharda chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
I don't hate you, I like Emmy Rossum too...of course not as much as I like Gerard Butler! hehe ;)

This is an interesting twist. I understand Christine's reasons, but Erik is just being stubborn right now.
Irene Sharda chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Okay, I'm glad the Vicomte is dead, and I'm sure Eric is alive, but you're expecting me to believe that Christine was pregnant all that time, and the baby survived? That baby is at most, 3 to 4 months and that is a critical time. She went rolling and jumping off burning roofs in collapsing buildings...that is not healthy.
Irene Sharda chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
So far, this story has been quite excellent, even if Christine is a little weak for me. However, this part was so heartbreaking. What will Erik do? I know what I would do...

KILL THE VICOMTE!