Reviews for The Phantom of the Opera
welcome ghosts chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I was planning to read all the way through this story and then review, but after this chapter, it was a little hard to stop myself. :)

I'll admit I'm a new Phan, and this is one of my first ventures into PotO fanfics, but I really, really love this so far. I'm so happy you didn't use Raoul because, well, I like him too, and it's much easier to hate your viscount.

Anyway, I'm only finished with your second (very long - yay!) chapter, and I'm already hooked. :D
amandab821 chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Great story!
amandab821 chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
0_0 YEY. Awesome. I am now moving to the next chapter...
awakeandunafraidx chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
WTF no!

jiernhui9f0

Not pleased with this chapter. WHY DID HE WIN?
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
Yay! phantom!
Lainersss chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
And another wonderful story by you! I never laughed, cried and been so touched as I am reading your stuff. I cant wait for youto get your first book out. I am a fan for life. cheesy I know but it's true
the opera ghost1222 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I have now read the full story of your masterpiece. All I can say is BRAVA! I swear this was one of the most wonderful stories I have read, and better than most books I have read. It was amazing and beautifully written. I loved your plots, and this story kept my eyes to the computer screen the whole time. Once again, BRAVA! MAGNIFICA! STUPENDA! Email me sometime, once again amazing story.
Iago96 chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
Brilliant! Wonderfully written.
Chrissy Lee chapter 16 . 9/16/2006
AWSOME! I LOVED it!
Jess chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
That has to be one of the most fantastic stories i have read in a long time.

POTO has always been one my favourites and you didn't just do the story justice, you made it totally your own.

Once i started I couldn't put it down... I've been here for about 3 and a half hours.

Really incredible stuff - no surprises that you've been nominated for awards. Congratulations!
mefloyd chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
cool
Into the Storm chapter 16 . 5/19/2006
Wow!

This story is amazing!

I can't believe that it was one of your firs fanfictions!

The characters kind of swiched places. Erik's position in tisstory reminded me of Raul' was trying to save his love from the man who would not just live them alone.

But don't get me wrong,I DON'T think that Erik is as FOPy in your story as Raul:)

And Dominique is so adoreble!

I also liked ONE Shot that you wrote after this story!

You are a Great writter, I'm adicted to you'r stories!

You realy deserve an Award for your hard work!

sincerely yours,

-Into the Storm-
Amber Jade-Black chapter 16 . 3/30/2006
That was phantastic. I haven't been so enamored with a story in a long time.

I like how you were able to draw the different emotions from your readers through your story wasn't bland or drawn out and the fact that you were able to tie in different plots was excellent.

Can't wait to read more of your work.
Phantasmarose chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I've spent the last three days reading your story. I really enjoyed it. I'm not surprised you've been nominated for an award. Your story truly deserves it. If the voting is still open You've got my vote. Good luck and please continue writing.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »