Reviews for I Don't Belong Here
rikuisis90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Yep. Sometimes he knows just the right thing to say, even when he doesn't know it.
kkkkKatieKatkkkk chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved it! Especially when Inuyasha says she belongs with him! Awww!
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was a lovely fic! Thanks for posting it!
Ding chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great reply on Inuyasha's part. The story really makes you think about what's really important in life instead of consentrating on triviel things that really are unimportant. Please write more, chow!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww, that was amazing.

Tender moments with Inuyasha and Kagome are always the best!
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aww! That's so sweet. Her real home, in the past... with her love, that's where she truly belongs.
Tender Fantasies chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Now that was adorable! She was homesick for InuYasha and her true friends!

-added to favs-
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Personally I found this story very touching. I mean who wouldn't shed a tear or two after reading that I know I have. keep on writing such good works.
GoldenRose88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Short Simple & Sweet, Love it..
ShahzysAngelette chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
i dont want to annoy you be pretty much posting the same "I LOVE IT!" comment for all your stories. but i really do love this story too
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
My God, I think I got a toothache from that one. Not very good at expressing it, but I'm a sap for such stories. I've read most of your other ones, and the one's I haven't you better believe I'm going to finish by the end of my break. What I'm saying is that you're an amazing author and I'd be honored to beta any time you need it, even if you don't.

Keep up the great work and I'll add you to my alerts later.

Ja Matta,

- Me
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This story is nothing but wonderful!

How I like the ending! Your idea and the way you wrote it is just perfect. I feel so good after reading it... and that's just what a good story is about to do, ne?

Iris (english's not my motherlanguage so I'm sorry for any mistake I made in this message)
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was nice. To be honest how much would you care about school if you where her realy. In the past she is a adult with adult friends and problems. In our time she is just a kid.
Avaira chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was so cute how you ended the story.

I really love how you showed that she didn't belong in the modern era anymore, but with Inuyasha. )

Excellent story!
beaner93 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I comepletely agree with Kagome. She doesn't belong in 'her' time anymore. After all she's been through in the Feudal Era? How can she even think she belongs anywhere else? Thank Butterscotch for Inuyasha! She mighta kept thinking she didn't belong there anymore!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »