Reviews for Patched Up
MoonlightScarlett chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very nice story! Update soon :)
some girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
that was a super adorable and i loved it. it was definantly not to long but it was not like some of the ones i read that were probably only as long as this message and possibly shorter. that is way to short. good story and you should keep writing o.k! :D

Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww, how sweet! Lovely insight on Winry, this was great! You nailed her! _
Flameomustang chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really liked this!
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This is so beautiful! I loved it! Very believeable, well written, and amazing! The only problem I had with it was when she said that there were random collections of "junk" around her room. Would she really think of them as junk? Ah well. It was still wonderful though!
Phyco girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Aw! Very sweet. Good job and... I LOVE EDWIN AND ROIAI! WHO HO! Ahem... Uh, anyways I loved your fic, great job _
Ouha-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Nicely written! I only recently got into Fullmetal Alchemist, but I think it's a cool show. The first time I seen Ed and Winry at the same time, I couldn't help but think that they would make a cute couple. Congratulations! _

- Erufu-chan
Vagrancy chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Very well done!

It was a good bit of EdWin, and I really liked the thought-perspective thing you did.

I think it was pretty in-character, too. You showed a sort of softer side of Winry, and it was really nice!

I look forward to more FMA fanfiction from you. )
Nyago chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Aw that is so cute ;_; Very sweet.

AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Aww, I really love this _
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Aw, this is soo sad..Y.Y but Ed/Winry forever!
Patience Halliwell chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was sweet and sad. I liked it thought. You have a lot of stories. Maybe you should take a break.