Reviews for The Invasion Interlude
lipidcreeper chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Where in the movies/show is this in lilo and stitch I thought gantu became good in the final movie and all the experiments had their home...basically the perfect no more worries ending. Is this past the movies and into your own story?.
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh, oh, oh! Was that experiment 625? The one with an obsession over sandwiches? Oh, I see where this is going... :):):):):):)
RainEpelt chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Where's the next chap? this story's been here for years
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
just so you know, in lilo and stich 4, number 625 does have all of stiches powers.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Cool story. First crossover Ive found so far that's been awesome
AnimationNut chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
This is really good! Its awesome! I know it's been a while, but I really hope you update!
CrossoverFan chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Wow this was written awhile ago.

I thought the CIA guy was Cobra Bubles also he called Leila, Lilo in this chapter anyway. It was while they were alone but still. I like that he said "Jumbo" was a "breeder of rare dogs". That's a nice back story and kind of true if you relax how you define breeder and Dog.
GrimlockX4 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Very cool and interesting crossover story.
SECUREZONEICON chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
This story becomes hard to understand
Secret Feline chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
Intersting...
little.lost.panda chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Did you know, that in the Lilo and Stitch the series, one episode is a crossover between Kim Possible and Lilo and Stitch. So this crossover is not weird at all, in fact, it's perfectly normal. Rufus actually looks like one of the experiments. I thinks it's #207. But it could be #607. I don't know, but there are four crossovers in all. Each with a new show. Recess, Proud Family, Kim Possible, and Jake Long, American Dragon.
lolkitty3 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Kim's parents names are official Anne and James

I still like your story
Avitala chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
O.o

WOW.

I LOVE THIS! This is a great story... but I see you haven't updated in a while... 4 years, to be some where close to exact... I would love to see this story finished.
Agedwisdom chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
good story please update soon.
Suit of Storms chapter 12 . 1/15/2008