Reviews for Janken
Hah! Theres never enough Chad out there. . . And poor Ichigo XD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
loved it.
Seraphina2 chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Fun _~ I like the calm subtlety of it.

By the by, it's "itadakimasu."
InfernumEquinomin chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Brilliant. I loved it, it was sweet and awkward and totally made my day. Keep up the good word Peroxide-sama!
Bara-Minamino chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Gah! Don't say its bad when you writ so good! There needs to be another chapter where Ichigo realizes it! Bah... sorry, thats probably an annoying thing to say, but I really liked this! OT3's are a thing of beauty.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
They are cute together! I really dont understand why you are asking for flames because of a nice fiction... May you are a too critic writer... a lot more than you readers... :p

I like it very much, but I though that Ishida would be the scissors...
Makayla chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
This is such a great trilogy- and the that doesn't work either...umm...grouping? works surprisingly well as well.
yllom21 chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Amusing story! Well done and well written, I enjoyed reading it and I thought it was rather cute!
Siaqi chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Thank you! I hav been looking nealy all over this place to find ishi/Ichi/cha they are in charakter and it is lovly.
Emalynn chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
It makes me sad that you decided not to continue this, but you must have your reasons. Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed what there was to read, and wish there could be more ::hint-hint::. It's over a year old now, but perhaps you would be willing to pick it up again; unless the plot bunny has returned to the wild, of course.

you're running wild chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
This is amazing.

Really, incredible.

Marry me?
StrawberryQuincy chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Weirdest thing I've ever read. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Fantastic. _
BreatheMeDeep chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
i like how you linked their relationships together

it must be hard but you've done it well
lily22 chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Yeah, so I reviewed this a little earlier... In fact I was the most recent reviewer, looks like. Anyway, after devouring Bleachfic here at FFN, Janken is still one of my absolute favorites.

So favorite, in fact, that I've been thinking about it, and thinking about the significance of the three... parts. Rock, Paper, Scissors. Because in the actual game, as we all know, Paper defeats Rock, Rock defeats Scissors, Scissors defeats Paper. Which when you sub in the characters, gets really sort of weird.

I guess that's not how you're supposed to look at it, but I figured I'd let you know how much I loved this fic - enough to type out a three-paragraph second review, and to think about it even when I'm not reading it, apparently. I need a life.
lily22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh god. Chad. I burst out laughing when he summed up Ichigo and Ishida's conversation.