Reviews for Janus
ShadowCrash chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
... Reaaly confusing! I have no idea what's goin' on.
OrangeSea chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
That was... definitely taking a completely different spin on the DNA thing than what I did, that's for sure!

I particularly like the second chapter. I'm a big fan of stories told through e-mail or chat interfaces like that. Very creative idea!
Zirra Nova chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
I don't think there's a way to say how very much I love this story. The first chapter especially. It's...

I love how broken, and yet smoothly the second chapter flowed. The e-mailing was a brilliant way to format this. It's just all incredible.

I'm sorry this review stinks so horribly..but I seriously can't put into legible words how excellent this story is in my head. It just is. *sigh*
b1oom chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
A little hard to make sense of at first. But downright glorious the second read-through! You are pretty fucking brilliant, you know? I would kill to write like that!

What are you smoking and where can I get some? lol

Love,

Francesca L.
hono'o neko chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
That was cool! I hope you write another chapter! -
QoD-Dev chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
This is really good. Very well thought out. Confuseing at some points. But VERY good.

I got a little worried when I saw the title of this as I have a fic where Zim and Dib have a smeety named Janus and thought I was going to have to go back and change the name. Not that I would mind doing it so much I just like the name Janus. You know?
The Fanatical B-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh my god! This is...

Freaking awesome!

The imagery and psychology behind it is... alluring, wonderfull, and deliously twisted!
LoneHowler chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
I had to read it twice, it was awesome.
Sanoon chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
...Wow...that's amazing. No wonder you won in Sideos's OC Convention last year. This story well desrves it.

Congrats. Very well written, and an excellent storyline.
littlekittykat chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
O_O... ok you lost me after 'baloney' in the first chapter though i gather this story had something to do with zim and dib fuseing into the ultimite organism and then doing the same thing to the rest of the world._' hehe oh well.
Casey chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
This is great! I love it!

The first part is so serious, and then the second part gets pretty funny. I love the whole concept of just reading the letters they send each other, and how they reference things the reader doesn't really know about.
Sideos chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Wow. That was something else. Irken Trainee Meep sent me here recomending me to read this as a possible nominee for best of 2005 award on my OC convention forum.

I can see what she ment.

This is really good, its inspired me for a story I was forming. I needed to make it darker and you have gave me a very dark idea. Homo Novio Sapiens...creepy indeed.
Kkwy chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That was really different. probably the most original story I've read in awhile. Really Cool.
rueyeet chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
This is SUCH an awesome concept. Shades of diaryfic in the email exchanges indeed, but this time at least I know who's saying what to whom. *arg*

Too bad there won't be any more...but yeah, there wouldn't be, would there? From here it's all, yeah, they're the new-n-improved Tallest and take over the Irken Empire and such.

One question I have, 'cause I'm me: Why would Gaz/Tak defer to Dib/Zim? Both of the former had no use for either of the latter, after all...Did he mess with her pak first so she'd behave?
mimsy-borogove chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Wow. Oh, wow.

I don't even have a review appraoching suitable for you right now. I just wanted to say quickly that I am an embarassingly huge fangirl of yours, as I love both your stories (which are, in addition to being well-written, incredibly original), and your exceptional artwork. Just wonderful. I bow humbly before you.

I had intelligent things to say about this, but I will have to add them later. Just beautiful stuff, though, really. Happy sigh.