Reviews for Trouble on the Loose
Guideline Love chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Content Guidelines:

"Entries not allowed:

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries."

:((
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
OMG! This is brill! You are a very good author. But not ONCE has Sparky called Gibson Brainstrain! There's this annoying kid in my class, and he's a know-it-all too, so I call him brainstrain. He hates it! So funny... Anyway, well done and I can't wait!
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Ingo: OI! Me and Robotmonkey Ingo here love horses!

Yeah! Infact, I ride them and yesterday I rode one taller than a really tall man! So beat that Jet!
Hellfire 64 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I also like what you write.
Crazy'n'Love chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Once again, good work Twister as always. Ha ha!
Ginpetals chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
I luved it! luved it, luved it, luved it, luv-

Nova-ok they get it!

me-but im just telling her how much i lo-

nova-she heard you the first 3 times!

me-fine ill shut up now...

nova-finally...
Beastfire chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
Funny ending! But they coulda sent the cage! I coulda used it to keep that psycho outta my hair, off my back, and away from my stash of sugar! Oh, well...I had Nova send it.

Ivy: *in cage* Man, I hate bein' in lockdown.

Beastfire: It's for the good of the world, you little psycho.

Ivy: Oh, yeah, big psycho?

Beastfire: Post something new soon. *gets hit with a fireball* THAT'S IT! YOU ARE SO DEAD!
Navy2Blue chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
Great Ending. Hope your next great too.-
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Awsome story! I really loved this story, thanks for making it! I like how Jet is descend from a God and Goddess! Write more soon, I love your stories!
Beastfire chapter 9 . 4/6/2005
Good chapter!

Ivy: *glares at Beastfire* Why did you suggest having me be tormented?

Beastfire: *grinning widely* Because you can handle it, you little casualty-to-be.

Ivy: What the * is that supposed to mean?

Beastfire: Huh? Oh, uh...nothing? Update soon!
Navy2Blue chapter 9 . 4/6/2005
God of air? Thats really powerful, at any time you can take away all the air in one place.
Navy2Blue chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
Jet though that Otto was dumping her, that very funny.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 8 . 4/5/2005
Awsome chapter! I knew Otto had a test to see who the real Jet was! It was pretty darn funny when Otto pretended to like Nova! LOL! As for an idea, maybe a story where Jet and Otto go out to a nice resteraunt and Sparx and Nova decide to go too, just in case! Update soon!
Beastfire chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
NO, NOT A CLIFFY! Haha, but anyway, remember that Ivy's reaction to tea is that her hair attacks people, and she doesn't apologize. But great job so far. Keep it comin'!
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Awsome chapter! I hope the real Jet wins the fight! Update soon!