Reviews for An Innocent Divided
ShyFanBoy chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
why are all the good fanfictions ditched?... fuck...
ShyFanBoy chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
And another review on something I normally wouldn't HOLY CRAP! Were you trying to scare the crap out of people? I mean.. guys don't normally cry.. but dear lord! I almost started bawling until I saw that he lived again. Anyways, your story is amazing so far, I'm glad I didn't skip over it like i was planning on.
baileymermaid95 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Are you freaking kidding me! Why the he'll have you not finished this damn story? It is 3:12 in the flipping morning and I keep reading your story like an idiot thinking there will be an ending be it happy or sad! I am so disappointed. There are few stories that I have ever said that about. I am disappointed that you were too lazy to finish this story.

I'm not typically this cruel with reviews, but you sort of deserve it for abondoning this perfectly fantastic story right in the middle of the freaking thing! It's bad karma! Now finish it before I beat you with a stick!

As always (though more violent than usual),

Ali
baby chisa chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
OMFG! wow This story is amazing... Damn you really need to finish it! the suspence is killing me! This story has a lot of potental to be a really great story. OH GAWD! PLEASE FINISH IT! -gets on knees with puppy dog eyes- PLEASE?
ParadiseAvenger chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
I think you epically failed at writing a high school story considering it's been three years and you haven't finished it, so... you're friend won that bet.

Anyway! Great story! I totally love it. Sora's so sexy, especially covered in blood and all the drama around him is just hilarious. I wish Kairi would get her butt in there and cause some adorable insecurities. I love his Death Certificate, so hilarious. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Poor Sora got conke in the head! A scarf? Me thinks hickies!
Kora Bloom chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Update needed. I'm hooked. This story is on my alerts.
loserchildgirl chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
;_; please update, it's been almost 2 years, so in the hopes this reaches your e-mail and you aren't dead...:"C this is the best fanfic i have ever read, and i really want to see how it continues, don't just start and then leave me wondering, it's not nice to tease...
shottiegirl chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Gah no! please update T.T this is so good! i must know what happens next!
The Hidden Grave chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
hey i just want to say great job on the story i noticed you have not updated in a long time and would also like to say please update soon.
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
omgg please update this soon! its been almost a year! i wanna know what happens next! xDD

i really really really like this x3
Dark Ambition chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
I was going to write a Sora-abused fanfic thingy myself, but after reading all 12 chapters of this story, I see I don't have to. . I thought this was a pretty good story. Poor Sora, he's suffering so much. '( And aw, we only saw Kairi once. Oh well, I still like the story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter - and I'm hoping for at least some Sora/Kairi moments. _
LupinandHarry chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
aww FINALLY!

Geez that took forever and a half to update but im really glad you did! really!

You must do it more often, I really liked this chapter, please dont give up on the story, show us your new found talent!
Xin-No-Hikaru chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
YES! YOU FIANLLY UPDATED! YES! I'M SO HAPPY! _

This was a great chapter! - Please continue with the story! -

UPDATE SOONISH! - (PLEASE!)
bavarde chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Yes! Please do continue! You can't imagine my surprise to see this story updated! That made my day! I only can go online every couple of weeks or so so it would be great to see a couple new chapters added on when I check my stories! Keep it up!