Reviews for Bonds of Love
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Update! I'm on chappie 5 but it doesn't say it. Love this story!
LM chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
I miss this story.

Always one of my favorites!
ToppleAndSpuds chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I have always loved this story. Even when I first read it I always loved how unique the plot was.

My only wish is that I could see this story finished, with many more chapters t'ill its completion.

Your Faithful Reader,

Laughing Maniac
MissMarauder4487 chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Ok, so i really love this story and hope you're continuing it!
dracosfling chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Oh! Your story is SO gOOd! I loved it! PLEASE update soon!
Silver Moonlit Dreams chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
I love your story!plz update soon!Its really interesting and i want to kno whats going to happen.
DarkFallingAngel chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! i really like this story. Also i think that 'master' is james because #1 james has hazel eyes,master has hazel eyes #2 sirius and remus were invited to the ball, but james wasn't. there are many other reasons but i am to lazy to write them
HowAreYou chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
It's James isn't it. It's kind of obvious if it is him since Remus and Sirius got Lily's friends. Also you mentioned hazel eyes and black hair.
lughnasadhfirecat chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
You've got a wonderful story here, I've added you and your story to all of the alerts and favorites. Please update soon I simply can't wait too long lol -Firecat.
futurePOTUS chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
ok, this is for the last chapter, its just that it wont let me send another reveiw. ok, so, i LOVE this story. lily's master is probably James (hopefully) and he ends up being a rebel right? o, please finish this story, pretty please with cherries on top?
futurePOTUS chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
O Come on, finish it. PLease! for me? not that you know me, but ok then, for your fans (which includes me so it is kind of for me, interesting) please, i'm dying here.
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Dear Muse/Liz,

I love this story, have you abandoned it? Great plot and A/U. Would really like to see some resolution.

Are all the men in your life cruel? (in this universe) Don't the girls ever get to shower or have any leisure time? Wow, I think I would have quit school and sneaked off before graduation if I lived in that time.

Not much to critique. An occasional sp error and occasional structural error. Otherwise very well written.
auschick chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
plz update, how many times do i have to say it?

i LOVE this story!

besides, this is kinda like beauty and the beast
rubberband11 chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
lovely story. please update soon.
fawkes'tears14421 chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
the unnamed master is james, right? or maybe voldemort, though not likely. it's 2:40 am and i'm rambling. please let me know when you're gonna update.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »