Reviews for Ascent
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 24 . 4/5
I hope you are still writing! This was an amazing fic! A part of me is wanting a mini epilogue of how Hermione adjusted to life after the war. You really have a talent for writing!
Iamid chapter 24 . 1/16
Beautiful
Guest chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
Incredible story. It got a bit heavy towards the end, among other minor things, but the general events were unbelievably good- dark but compelling. Loved the ending, the way you could even use humor to sign off these dark two pieces of fiction.
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
l llp..i pl v l
Shadowedcries chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Oh, sweet heavens above. This story... Be still my beating heart...is stunning. Every moment had me needing more. I could not put it down untill I finished the first story and the sequel. Oh, and the ending. My dear, is beautifully, bitter-sweet. You don't want to be sad, because it is for the greater good but her heart is so obviously broken. To watch the pain knowing that he is dying, that she cannot save him. To bring that gift to him ultamily know the damnation she is bring upon herself. You are fabulously gifted at story telling my dear. I simply cannot wait to read about her adventures with Snape.
Untill then deary.
blumarshin chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
This was a brilliant story from start to finish. I enjoyed every word and was really glad you were able to finish writing it. Thank you for such an enjoyable experience in reading this story.
GlowDust7501 chapter 24 . 8/13/2016
... This story was amazing... Even though Voldemort died in the end. Though the death was sad, it was beautiful. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/16/2016
this has destroyed me. it was amazing, truly.
oslca35 chapter 24 . 4/1/2016
Great story.. I was very sad at the end.. but both stories were good. Thanks
yesenia.cortes.73 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Nevermind found the sequel. You are da best!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
consumedly chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
This was such a delicious surprise to find, thank you! I liked the things you played around with, there was so much potential in the first story, and you made it through, just Gosh you're awesome!
lexicon63738 chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
Bittersweet. Thankyou for this treasure
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2015
This is the best Hermione/Voldemort fanfiction that i have ever read. It's perfect and make me want to read more of your stuff.
Thank you SO much.
FoxxNyara chapter 24 . 1/22/2015
These stories were simply fantastic. I truly enjoyed reading them.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »