Reviews for Ascent
PaulinaDragona chapter 24 . 2/12
I like your fiction !
Wow! I don't know if you're active on fanfiction anymore but a big Thank you for writing these stories, especially ascent. The ending made me first incredibly sad but in the end I think it was fitting and Hermione stayed true to herself to the end. And I liked that the future was left to everyones own imagination. I like to imagine her healing together with Severus.
kamapaludo chapter 24 . 2/6
what a touching and realistic take to hermione and voldemort's relationship. I can't do both your stories justice with my review so let me just say thank you for abyss and ascent!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 24 . 1/16
wonderful
Rlkotatis chapter 24 . 1/12
This was such beautiful work from beginning to end. I can see your progression as a writer and it was just incredible. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with all of us.
daydreamr563 chapter 24 . 11/14/2017
Abyss and Ascent combine to make a truly harrowing story. It is beautiful as it is dark and it makes your emotions follow a slow rollercoaster of intensity. The ending, while saddening, gave way to a more realistic story and makes you truly empathize with the characters. This really plays with the idea that there is no such thing as black and white when dealing with anything and it's is conveyed masterfully.

Apart from my overall opinion of both stories, I do have a question about the last chapter (though I very well could have missed this in my read through). Why about Hermione's appearance changes so horrifically after she casts the Killing Curse? Is it her eyes? It would be a sad irony if her eye color turns red but I digress.

Anyways, this was a beautiful story and I'm very glad you decided to finish it.
nini3773 chapter 24 . 9/6/2017
A skillful masterpiece! Bravo!
ghanima77 chapter 24 . 6/23/2017
Absolutely amazing story! I couldn't stop reading. It is so well written and brutally honest. Thank you for sharing this with us.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 24 . 4/5/2017
I hope you are still writing! This was an amazing fic! A part of me is wanting a mini epilogue of how Hermione adjusted to life after the war. You really have a talent for writing!
Iamid chapter 24 . 1/16/2017
Beautiful
Guest chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
Incredible story. It got a bit heavy towards the end, among other minor things, but the general events were unbelievably good- dark but compelling. Loved the ending, the way you could even use humor to sign off these dark two pieces of fiction.
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
l llp..i pl v l
Shadowedcries chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Oh, sweet heavens above. This story... Be still my beating heart...is stunning. Every moment had me needing more. I could not put it down untill I finished the first story and the sequel. Oh, and the ending. My dear, is beautifully, bitter-sweet. You don't want to be sad, because it is for the greater good but her heart is so obviously broken. To watch the pain knowing that he is dying, that she cannot save him. To bring that gift to him ultamily know the damnation she is bring upon herself. You are fabulously gifted at story telling my dear. I simply cannot wait to read about her adventures with Snape.
Untill then deary.
blumarshin chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
This was a brilliant story from start to finish. I enjoyed every word and was really glad you were able to finish writing it. Thank you for such an enjoyable experience in reading this story.
GlowDust7501 chapter 24 . 8/13/2016
... This story was amazing... Even though Voldemort died in the end. Though the death was sad, it was beautiful. Thank you for this story.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »