Reviews for Persephone Stopover
The Buzz chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Another awesome story! You've got everyone's voices down perfectly, and the action flows well. And what's happening with Mal? The summary for "Intervention" tells me it ain't gonna be good...

Keep writing!
Malcolm Reynolds Widow chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
GORRAM SHINY!
NeverMagpie chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
I am a huge fan of the Badger and River dynamic, a great story, felt very much like an episode, you got the characters voices down well.
Ironbear chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
River caught herself a Badger? *rofl!* Good story and much fun to read.
magdilen chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
Overall nice job, although I am reserving judgement on the Badger thing until I see what you do with him.
Netta Sloan chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Another great story. You're awesome!
Creedog chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I haven't finished the story yet, but I had to write a review. The story's coming along very well, but what I'd like to mention most is that the River-Badger scene is so dead-on, it's scary. I couldn't stop laughing.
Tari Roo chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
this fic definitely deserves a few more reviews!

WOW! Excellent drama and action. You kept the pace flowing and the plot interesting and you wrote some jewel moments. Jayne was especially funny. And poor Wash - poor poor Wash.

If there was one part I struggled to follow it was Kaylee's part of the rescue plan. I wasn't too sure what she and Book were doing and was a little lost. It may have simply been because I didn't take the time to read it properly, but everything was moving so quickly... that and I wanted to read about Mal and the rescue team.

Oh the whole - fantabulous fic. Thanks!
browncoat chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and look forward to more!
Xany Kaos chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow. I'm only on the first chapter, but I just had to review. It's so rare-with any fandom-that you come across a fic that keeps the spirit of the original. Especially where dialogue is concerned. With Firefly, it's trickiest, because there's such a balance between writing Whedon-esque dialogue, and sounding silly, but you've hit that balance wonderfully. And you've kept the characters in character from what I can see, keeping consistant the way each of them talks and everything. So much love!

Can't wait to finish reading this-it's really good.

Oh, and I love Badger, so it's nice to find a fic with him in. _
Shandrial chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
I think I forgot to review this story over here, since I already did over on But since the sequel to this is out, I should tell you how much I loved this story! You have to be one of my fav Firefly writers. Bravo.
Susannah chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
Oh, I've been looking for some good Firefly fics, there's few enough out there to begin with, and most of those are, well, bad. I'm so glad to have found yours. :) Happy to see you're continuing with this series, too.
SilentChaos chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
I haven't spent a large amount of time reading Firefly fics because in general I hadn't been terribly impressed with the quality. Firefly seems to be a hard show to write for.

That given, I wanted to drop a brief line to comment that your fics came the closest I've seen to actually capturing some of the feel of the show. They're quite fun, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
Great story, full of angst, drama and bloody sheer excitement. All the characters were spot on the dialogue really echoed in my head true to life. More stories are now needed, you know that don't you? Plese!
Moonmoth chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
I enjoyed this story SO SO much, the characterization was just wonderful, as was the plot.

Looking forward to the sequel!