Reviews for Soul Seer
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
This is a great fic so far and for writing a disabled person it's obvious shes accepted it well sort of so shes got to be either really independant and kind of happy-ish or all woe to me bitchy and sarcastic so pick one and update as soon as you can

peace out
kurt couper chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
You know I love all your stories, but this one has me confused. I guess I just don't know who the father/mother is. Though I'm guessing Angel and Buffy? Oh I don't know. But it started out really good. I just want to know why Dru's being so nice. Haha. keep up the good work!
willowrose1616 chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
interesting why doyle and Dawn i'll never kno but hey ur story ur way
C'est Magnifique chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Ok, major wiggy-ness, but still somehow good…. Please update!

C'est Magnifique
ka-mia2286 chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
have to say i didn't see that pairing coming. And i must say i doubt i've ever read anythig that had a Doyle/Dawn paring. You just may be the first. Congrats.

As for how you're writing Aly i thing you're doing a great job. And if you need a little bit of help it trying to figure out how she would live her life i'd suggest watching the first 30 min's or so of Dare Devil, the moive that Ben Afleck was in everyone hates, well i liked it any way.

But in the movie, -if you haven't seen it- Matt Murdock is blind, he touches the wall alot to leed him where he is going, which you had Aly do in the first chapter. But one of the coolest things -to me anyway- is that all of his suits in the closet have brail tags to let him know which clothes are which, and he has five small plastic wallets, that contain ones, five, tens, ect. each has a brial that denotes which wallet contains what. But when he places the money in his own wallet he folds each type of bill in a diffrent way.

Also one of my favorite books, the Black House by Stephen King and Peter Straub has a blind character in it. He lives by himself and is still able to cook his own meals. His kitchen is organized not with cabinest for pots and pans, one for plastic ware, one for spices, seasonings and such. Instead they are organized by what food would be cooked with which cookingware. For example he has a cabinet that has all of the things he would need to make pasta, and one for preparing chicken

So yeah i just thought i'd give you those ideas. Play with them if you which. And i may have some more to give or maybe some refrences i could send to you, if you'd like.

Oh and incase i forgot to say i really like the chapter and would like to see somemore of Aly interacting with her family. Oh and who does Seth belong to?

-Alex
vdarkangel88 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I'm really liking this I hope u do more of it.
ka-mia2286 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Yay a new story. I'd love to read more about Aly and about the rest of the gang and how they all fit in with one another. I'm guessing here that Aly's Mom is Dawn? I can't wait to find out who her father is.