Reviews for Black Plague
Liliath chapter 19 . 10/23/2006
even though its finished, I must say; I absolutely love this story 8D;
FantasySci5 chapter 19 . 3/30/2006
WOW! That was WONDERFUL! And I know I always say that, but I MEAN it! Loved Rev and Harper friendship.
Jeannie chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
Bravo!
Narc0tiq chapter 19 . 4/21/2005
That was wonderful! Great work! I loved the story! I'm running out of exclamation points! I'll have to go back to periods! :) Nice job!
ChicaFrom3 chapter 18 . 4/20/2005
Sorry for the delay in reviewing, Jipster, but I'm really loving this! So glad Beka warned Rev away from hurting Harper... *g*

Looking forward to the conclusion!
TorchlightArchive chapter 17 . 4/20/2005
Really cool story, :D Good stuff.
Narc0tiq chapter 17 . 4/19/2005
Oh my... I'm getting worried. Update soon, please! Thank you!
Echo24 chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
Wooh! I managed to catch up! And what an interesting catch up it was... If Rev is hiding from the Yobs, isn't it going to be a bit hard for our guys to find him? At least Harper's remembering what really happened to set Beka straight now, that had me worried for a bit!
LittleRedhead chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
Whew! I'm glad Harper remembered and was able to convince the others that Rev didn't attack him again. I hope they find Rev in time.
benesound chapter 14 . 4/16/2005
I just wanted to say, that I've enjoyed reading your story so far, and am anxious to read how things will turn out.
parisindy chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
O i like the changes :-D

With a start he felt himself being carried, and it had been the bumpy ride that had stirred him back to consciousness. Immediately he struggled, and felt those carrying him put him down with haste.

“Harper?” Beka’s concerned voice spoke quickly.

Man i love the bit! i re read it more then once :-D

the conversation between beka and dylan is great to...well done!
Annibal chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
Jipster! I had me a case of Jipsteritis, so I looked you up here and found this AMAZING story! Egads, you write so well! I want to read more!
newbie chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
One word - fantastic!

I sincerely hope that you write more. You have a great talent.

Thanks for sharing.
Narc0tiq chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
Wow, that was wonderful!

Will there be more? (Though I can't see what more there could be...)
Narc0tiq chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
Ooh, evil cliffhanger... Thank God you update quickly, or I'd be chewing my nails raw...

Is there more yet?

How about now?

More?

Seriously, I can't wait to see what happens.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »