Reviews for Idiots
Kaatzu chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
lol xDD
Calise chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
haha cute and funny, I love it
blindrain chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
reading this 4 yrs after u've written it, but man - GOOD ONE!
Anyjen chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Idiots indeed. But cute ones!
blindfaith4hope chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
awesome story
Shayrazor chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I have to agree with Tsunade-sama.
Prascal chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Yay! Love this fic, the part when they are both thinking the same things about eachother is so damn cute! and then they both pass out, wich makes it even more cute!

YAY!
Sai Ya Xiao Jie chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aw... Awesomely cute

Can't help but imagine the two of them making vague conversation for the next 36 hours with sporadic "Idiot"s sprouting out here and there _

Xie xie ni,

Say Ya xiao jie
LadyNightRunner chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow. I wish I could write something this short that was this good. I love your work! ALL OF IT!
cyzay chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was good! I especialy liked the ending. i really don't know what else to say other than it was a great little read.
Master Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Tee-hee...cute
Mercury89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Genius. _
Kaja chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I... have the starnge feeling that I've read this before... but no matter, I loved it, such an important thing as a smile in the morning, for me. Glad I got it. Lovely little ficlet, so endearing! "At least you had the good sense to pass out in your goddamned doorway!" LOLOLOL That made me laugh so hard! Great job!
cutenan25hotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
LMAO! I'm going to embarass myself in the computer lab, laughing at the antics of Raidou and Genma! It's nice to see them interacting in ways other than sex.

Especially liked the part where they passed out in their doorway!
Nushi chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Raidou and Genma are such a cute couple. I wonder why that is? I love the way YOU write them (would like to chop off some other ppl's fingers so they can't type). This makes me want to whore Raidou out in a fic. Thnx for the inspiration!(gives you a big smooch)

Your Nushi