Reviews for Misconception
MeggyandHaku chapter 17 . 12/22/2007
I REALLY LUV THIS STORY, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
mayhavefakedit chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
The Unknown? It's very... Kingdom Hearts-y.
mayhavefakedit chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
I think I'll review every chapter. Yes, that sounds like fun.

I agree with Draco on the Harry/Hermione. Smart lad he is, smart lad indeed.
mayhavefakedit chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Dear LJ wife, did you really think I would NEVER read this? BUAHAHAHAHA!

...I rather like it, actually. It's good stuff, even though right now, you probably are either staring at the screen in horror or laughing in embarrassment. Who knows, maybe both. xDD
MeggyandHaku chapter 17 . 7/23/2007
please UPDATE ASAP!
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 17 . 3/24/2007
Wow...great story! The characterization for both Draco and Ginny is just perfect (I love how you write Draco!)...I love how their relationship developed in your story. The plot is really interesting, as well as the subplots. Please keep on writing and update soon!
angelandrel chapter 17 . 2/20/2007
wow ... i love this story. It shows a different side of Draco without completly changing his personality. I can't wait for an update so please keep writting. Is the prisoner Ginny ... that would be great!
YourMidnightCinderella chapter 17 . 2/5/2007
hey this story is really good you should really continue writing im really interested in this story. by the way who is the prisonor
TropicalTreat101 chapter 17 . 1/21/2007
i really loved the part where he was in the church...it was wonderfully written and i loved the anonymous character - my favorite part was just that he could lighten the mood with a typical malfoy joke about the virgin mary haha.

but so anyway, strange thing happened to me. i got the email alert about a week ago i suppose telling me that chapter 18 was up and posted but since i had exams all last week i couldnt read it until this morning. but when i got to the webpage it didnt show the 18th chapter, only the 17th, so i was just confused. if you don't know anything about it that's fine, i was just curious about what happened.

good chapter! ]
Elizabeth Pinkerton chapter 17 . 1/19/2007
You're such a review whore!

Hahah.

"Thank you my dear, dear reviewers. You have no idea how much your reviews mean to me. You may not think so, but I really take all your reviews to heart. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I’ll try (No promises) to update as fast as I can! So for now, please review!"

Yeah, so if this review will get you to update, because we all know that you're just being lazy and have decided to not use the precious time you have for this story and instead decide to read Wicked or whatnot and such and that really you actually could be writing say... after finals because after finals you may still have work but perhaps one sunday morning, (that you aren't spending with lovely Elizabeth or homework), you may have the time to write just ONE chapter and make everyone in this little world of fun happy. XD. Haha... good luck to you my darling Sandie, woops, I mean SC Preclarus Noctis, and I wish to you a very merry time at writing this much loved story. Everyone loves it. Seriously. Everyone. Darling EVERYONE! I read some reviews and I indeed read some of the story and it is quite good so keep it up. Perhaps one day you can change all the names and some actions and make it into a real story. Like instead of a broom it can be... I dunno... A CAR haha or instead of Draco it can be Damien and such. Just build a gigantic cold war thing or something or make a war up or whatever you like and I know that I'm the runon sentence queen at the moment but just remember that i have strep throat and feel bad for me instead of ridiculing me. Yeah...

Heehee

Love,

Elizabeth Darling
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
I've just finshed reading all 17 chapters of this story. I am disappointed to find out that you wont be continuing it. To be honest I don't really think that the story needs revision. The plot just grabs you. Personally I don't think it's cliched or cheesy. Even if it were what's wrong with that? We need some cliches in life to help us believe that there are happy endings. What with everything that is occuring in the world today Thank God for cliches!
Chaney chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
Oh dear! You got my hopes up that a new chapter was out :) Well I understand about school being difficult. I ended up with an 8am class this semester and being up at 6 was never my idea of relaxation. I do hope, however, that when spring break comes along or a free day comes along you'll be motivated enough to continue. You may think the past chapters have been cheesy, but a lot of us sure don't! Don't think of it as a big task of rewriting, just pick up where you left off and worry about a rewrite when you've finished (it gives us readers something to look forward to after the story's over). I cleaned out my story alert a while back and while it's admittedly still a huge list, I didn't even consider taking this story off, I even re-read the whole thing! So hope you see you with an update sometime for real :) (Oh, links and things in stories don't work, so your msn/email/myspace aren't listed. I'm Christin Haney in the Baker MI network on facebook though if you want, no big.)

Be wary of A/N chapters, someone might report you. That's one rule I don't enforce, so you got lucky, lol. When you update later I'd suggest deleting it so it doesn't get the whole story docked. (Silly rule, I think).
Blaising Sunshine 22 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
I know you probably wont read this review cause you have not updated in a long time, but i just want you to know tht this is a real good story and if you find the time, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing it! I love your Draco btw :P
charmedrebel chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
I am really enjoying this. Any idea when you will update again?
Rawr chapter 17 . 10/28/2006
that was the best story ever! At fisrt i was taken back by the coupling but the way you wrote it, made me love it...its so sweet, im sad that you havent updated for months...i understand that you have things to do but please could you update? This is a really and trully wonderful story. Im sorry to push you, but i really would like to see what happens next.