Reviews for The Reaper
KaL KeY chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
really good! update it soon!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
aww that was a great first two chapters i lmpw this is on hold but seriously u have tp update its great i cant wait to hear more!
KarenleFay chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
One thing: Please don't kill Greg off! I'm fine with Greg suicide, but it just doesn't fit into this story - so don't fall into the trap. Usually I'm all about smut, but this makes me feel like i'm watching CSI, so I love it! Are you ever going to continue this?
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
So very realistic! You should be a writer for CSI. It flows just like a normal episode, and all the characters fit right in. Fantastic job!
Carerra Os chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
I like the storie and hope you continue soon.
ThreeDollarBill chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Aww this story is cute. It's a good murder plot too, update it! This one's a good one. I've always been a fan of Nick/Greg.
white rose01 chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
a long story you say? great! i loved the Nick/Greg interaction, they make such a cute couple together. cant wait until you update, on anything!
Em chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
OK, so I've been, like, Worst. Reviewer. Ever. Trust me, I know. (But that's because I've been reading on your lj, and not here, if that's any consolation.) But I just wanted to say, yay! I loved Precious Things, and I'm loved the Search, and I'm loving, of course, the Reaper and Appreciation. Like, really loving. As in, you are awesome, and you're really spoiling me with all of these updates!
jewelbaby chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I loved this chapter. More Nick/greg moments. plz Good chapter
Sillie chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Aw. _ Nick's such a cutie pie. *nods* Continue soon, okay?
Nicole chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
I like the slow pace of this relationship, but is there any hope for it becoming more serious? Also, I like the Greg-seeking-independence and Nick-the-mighty-superhero complexes they have going on. I've always liked Nick looking out for Greg and Greg secretly liking it.
jewelbaby chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Ok i wanna know if u will be doing another chapter of this story., Cause i want more. Nick/Greg are my favortie couple,.
scrbblngwildmage chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This is really good. I really haven't come across many CSI fics with actual crime plots that caught my interest. Plus this one has lots of Greg, whom I absolutely love. Yay, okay, update soon!
Pukah chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Uh... _

You know what I love of your stories? The fact that you don't center them solely in the angst or the ships, but make them run through the whole plot.

First chapter and I already like it.
viu chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
The beginning is interesting.I love your long story and hope this one will be as well.