Reviews for Malleus Maleficarum
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Almost ten years have passed... and I'm still reading this. Oh, why won't you update? This is so good and such a rare pairing. You've written one of the best fight scenes in fanfiction and that's just the first chapters. If you ever come back, know that you've got eager fans waiting for you.
arikakun chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
That was the most intense fight between Yuffie, Reno and Yazoo. Your fight scene writing is amazing! Give me more inspiration for fight scenes!
shinobinaraku chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Hiyas!

So, I was going through all of the stories on my favorites list and rereading them, and I just have to say that I love this story. The characters fit well with their actual personalities, and the fight sequence wasn't overly detailed or lacking in detail. So I notice that this hasn't been updated in a long time, and I was wondering if you could ever bring it back? Although I notice that FFVII no longer seems to be your active fandom.

Yeah...please do! There aren't many good Yazoo/Yuffie fics out there.

Bye!
forgiven4ever chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Oh, come on! Don't abandon this! Please! There's not that many Yaz&Yuff stories out there! I only know of two others and one of them is mine. Please, don't give this pairing up. Please, please, please update!

God bless, Happy Holidays,

forgiven4ever
yodel chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Wow! love your fic so much,your good with action scene and this so oppersite couple but you can mix it great! update please please please...can't wait what happen next for more \\ 0 /
AngelicConquistador chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
WAH. I hate you. T-T You haven't updated in forever, and this fic is so good! I loved the fight scenes...

Y'know, there's barely any Yazoo/Yuffie, but could you please update soon? In the near future? TT_TT I'll be waiting...
babytigger752 chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
kool continue to update
LAM chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
you MUST continue with this story! It is AWESOME! I like how you involved all of that characters in it! update soon!
LAMB chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
wow. This is great! PLEASE PLEASE continue!
Sabriel41 chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Okay, Sol... this was wonderful. Beautifully vivid - I could see this playing out in my mind's eye - a pity this wasn't included in AC, say as a side story. It would have made a very, very happy girl out of me, but seeing it in the 'fic version was just as good.

Again, your interaction is enviable - so smooth and believable - I liked the miniature spitting game between Loz and Yuffie right at the end. And the talk at the end between Reno and Yuffie was perfect - what could be said, and what, even now, *couldn't.*

Awesome work, Sol.

~Sabe.
Sabriel41 chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
. . . . . *FLAIL!*

No, no you didn't. But you did. Turk-Turk-TURK! Hee.

Sol, there aren't words for how awesome this story is. Your Yuffie's always on her toes - she's got awesome quips and better moves. Definitely one of the best incarnations I've seen in the last little while! And Yazoo. Ah, Yazoo. I haven't decided if he's a damn creep, damn sexy, or both, and that's something, considering my usual stance on SHM of any variety being pretty, boring icebergs.

The dialogue and the action sequences are beautifully phrased and fast-paced... and fascinating. Wow. Just, wow. And to think there's still another chapter to go!

Cheers, and thank-you for following up on this!

~Sabe.
Ti-Ana chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Please, continue! I've really loved this fic.
NineCalaveras chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
Hey, this is pretty good. Your descriptions of the fight scenes don't drag on, yet their clear and well paced. I love the dialogue, it's very engaging and as far as I'm concerned everyone's in character. Yazoo didn't get much say in AC, I think, save for being a sort of lackey to Kadaj who was the one really running the show. It'll be interesting to see how you write him. If there was anything that I would pick at, it'd be the chapter length and the fact that one scene took over four chapters. The first and last two chapters could be combined to create two chapters instead. But other than that, you're story's coming along great. I can't wait to see you continue this!
Black Rose chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
Wow yay! I'm really glad you decided to continue on with this story. The minute I saw it I clicked on it. XD I really would love to see how this turns out. I'm really in love the Yuffie/Yazoo pairing. I love your style of hand writing and it inspires me begin writing some story of my own, though I admit I still need some practice. ; Can't to see what happens next.
yuna3k0 chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
omg! i love yuffie and yazoo! i think they make a

cute couple and i was so happy when i found this

fic,i'm all "it's about time theres a yuffie/yazoo

pairing fic!" it's really good,i can't wait till the

next up the good work! _
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »