Reviews for Malleus Maleficarum
madagascar doormouse chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Ooh. This is interesting. You're a really good writer and I can't wait for some more character development on Yazoo. I hope you update soon!
camiyu chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
so unexpected siz! vincent X yuffie pairing, always found it. but, yazoo and yuffie pairing? well it's brand new. looks interesting stuff, ne? whatever...just update it siz! (u have plenty of fic that not finish yet, what a workaholic...-;)
Fire Gemron chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
interesting story. please continue soon.
Buckle chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
This is really good! Great job, I'm definately going to follow this. Your battle scenes are terrific - sometimes I have to be in just the right mood to write them. I really like it!
Blah chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Yuffie x Yazoo? When I read this, Yazoo sounded like a fag. This pairing scares me.
Inactivatedaccountgoodbye chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Nice battle description. It flowed smoothly, and was none at all choppy. I like how even though Yazoo acts slightly seductive, Yuffie, unlike most females, tries to get his ass. I hope you update soon

Kadaj
Verdot chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Fleeing Yuffie. That's an image I'll never get out of my head.

Why is it that fighting always seems so... sexually charged sometimes? Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds, but that's how I see it. This had lots of that. _

Good work. Glad to see you continue it.

Cendri
Sabriel41 chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Wow. When I (as a mere reader!)find myself hypnotized by the lead villain, it's one heck of a situation... but Yuffie certainly is full of surprises. I love how you've maintained her fire and her character. "I'm going to kick your ass," indeed. *grin*

As well, kudos for not pulling any punches in your fight scene - it is enthralling and very visual throughout, with an enviable flash and fluidity. I'd be lying if I were to say I'm not sitting at the edge of my seat, waiting to see what will happen next...

Cheers, Sol!

Sabe.
ur one rose chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
oh man...this is getting so good! i'm really liking yuffie's personality! hope they have more moments like these soon! hehe...and it's not like she's falling head over heels about him already either which i like cause it shows how feelings develop ya know? awesome! hope to read more soon!
zombietron chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
ohh. good chapter. the fight scenes were well written _. update soon!
Hollowed Shame chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Haha, run Yuffie, run! _ Very interesting, I'm looking forward to more of your work for sure, as always. _
Verdot chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
And here it is, in the Pit.

Well, it's still as lovely as on the forum. It would be interesting to see it continue, but as it is, it's very interesting.

Although I always saw Yuffie interacting more with Kadaj...

*ponders*

Cendrillo
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I like how dark and exciting this is. I usually avoid AC fics because I don't want to have a bunch of preconceived notions when the thing finally is released, but I'm glad I checked this one out. It's an damn fine character study with fast action to boot.
Inactivatedaccountgoodbye chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Favorite...

This is so going on my favorites..
SavE-My-SouL chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Well done, See people need to develope stories like you so keep going, I'm curious because i want to know what happens next, GOOD LUCK.

P.S.