Reviews for Bittersweet
Marilda24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was beautiful. No words can discribe. It's so sad and bittersweet. Wonderful writing.
FoundIt chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
That was a lovely story. Absolutely beautiful. This is the situation I could see them coming together in, when they accept that they are running out of time...

I think that adding Azmaria to the story and showing things from her point of view was a nice touch. It made the story unique.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
awe.. that was very well written. and convey's not only Ax's feeling's on their relationship, but perhaps the fan's as well, simply because, like her, we're on the outside watching.
Beacon chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
It was definitly different from your normal fics... but you know what? I LOVED IT! it was so beautifully written, I think you captured the moment just right. I thought Azzy wasnt at all a pervert, just, as you said, a curious little kid. _ keep up the great work!
Lechan chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
OMG! That was so damn good! This one was just... there are no words to describe it. I love how this is written, how its beautiful and sad and slightly dark all at once and how through Azmaria's eyes you see the love they shared and how thier actions, in every aspect are truely beautiful. I can't give you enough praise for this one! Great job! This one's going into my favorites!

Outsane chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Damn... i think i'm gonna cry. Damn you, PMS! *sniff* God, the whole thing just makes me so sad... But good job. I don't cry for just any sad story. Write more, 'kay? Now I have to go find a tissue...
animegirl11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
What a beautiful piece. This is one of those fics that you run across every once in a while that really makes you think. It puts perspective on not only Rosette's and chrono's situation, though it fits theirs the best, but on each persons life as well, because you can never relive the same second twice, and each second passed is another second gone from your life.

Overall, you did a great job capturing the essence of Chrono and Rosette, and have created a great piece of work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
:_(, that was so beautiful yet so sad, it made me feel so sad and my eyes got kind of teary:(, that was trully beautiful. Great job, really really great job, keep it up _.
Manda-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Beautiful one-shot, though quite sad with what was revealed at the end. And Azmaria doesn't seem like a pervert in this fic, in my opinion. Of course she'd be curious at her age. Also, you shouldn't be scared of the reviews. ; Lots of people love your work, myself included. And anything written well can be convincing and make a good story(once again,in my opinion), even to the farthest reaches of OOC-ness. Keep up the great work, ne? I look forward to all of your Chrno Crusade fanfics.
midnightkattt chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
...That was.. Amazing. It brings tears to my eyes. This story is so emotional, Im so glad you posted it.
toki.the.mistress.of.snow chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
such a sweet one-shot! made me wanna cry... kinda did actually " so once again great job!
konezumichan chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
hi im luvin this fic its soo sad! poor azzy...
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Nope this wasn't horrible at all. In fact it was truly wonderful to read and the title fits it perfectly.

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
Fukari chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This... made me hold my breath as I read on.

It's beautiful, and I felt you captured the emtions Rosette and Chrno felt perfectly with this story. I could almost feel that bittersweet love they had. It was really a touching piece of story. I'm speechless.
Vitani FyreWolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
You've written a lot for this fandom, and I've got to say - this is your absolute best piece. By far. It's lovely. More than that, it's one of those moments that you don't forget, even when you leave the fandom behind.

Wonderful job.

And Azmaria's not a pervert... I felt that in this fic, she was US, wanting to see our beloved Chrno and Rosette together, happy. For as long as they can. Because they are beautiful.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »