Reviews for Brilliance
Kaz244 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is pure brilliance. I'm not really sure what it's about, but I can still tell how amazing this is.
TheUsedInk chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow. This was amazing. I know there wasn't a point, but it was still very, very amazing.
Uotani the fishie chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Okay, one-or very much more words. Woah. Ayumu, I still didn't remember that name until I read your story. This piece of work is deep, and you have an amazing writing style that cultivates Osaka in a new point of perspective. very beautiful.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
"Brilliance" was brilliant. Hopefully, this is an understatement. I've already read some of your other stuff, and I, myself, think that you have an amazing writing style. It's so clear, but somehow mysterious. At any rate about this story; I've probably made my point clear enough by now, but I absolutely loved it. It's such a good representation of not only Osaka's character, but of people and their brains that are so wired as to finding out why this and why that and what everything comes down to in the end. It somehow reminded me of "1984" or some other book in that genre, one that deals with what people in a society succumb to just to give their lives purposes.

I think you made the right choice using Osaka as the main character in this fic. I always knew that, beneath that slow yet happy surface, she's really thoughtful and deep. It's something about her that not many people notice, but that you identified so clearly. I suppose this was the significance of "You were right" at the end of the fic. Those three words really made me think, to the point where I didn't know if I could write this review, my head was hurting so hard.

If I keep rambling on and on like this, I'll never stop. So I'll just wrap this review up by restating what I've tried to say: "Brilliant."
Ankoku chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Oh. My. Gosh. That was the best thing ever. It really got me thinking, you know? I REALLY hope you made more stories like that. It almost made me cry, because I know exactly what you meant.
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
One word: wow
Pete Zaitcev chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Typical Teris.
X to the Zoltan chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Nice. Even as her world goes to hell in a handbasket, Ayumu manages to be above and outside of it, however fleetingly.
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That was freakin' weird, man! But still good, in a disturbing sort of way.
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
For some reason...as I read this story...it reminds me of myself...I am starting to think that I am more and more like Ayumu everyday...this was, in my mind, very in character...And thus...its touching...I might not have interpreted the story how you wanted us to...but...then again I am as special as Ayumu in my own way...The only sane thing I can tell you is that this is going in my "Favourite Stories"...
Midian Wolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Although I only came to the Azu section to see if Control had been updated (Plz be soon _) I noticed that you had yet another story up. Although the plot and circumstances stances are vague (if there at all) It is still brilliantly done. Good work as always.

Now get back to Control :p. Also, do you have any plans on updating A Bright and Beautiful Future? I love that story and it deserves continuation.