Reviews for Tension, Before
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ahhhhh, I quite like this! A VERY INTERESTING BEGINNING (and stand-alone, too). *flails, puts "Tides" on to-read list*
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Adorable :)
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Well done. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Merridaine chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I am all for SasuSaku but this fic is gentle and I love the quality of friendship it allows. It makes me really happy ] beautifully written and so unobtrusive not pushing any opinions. It shows Sakura and Naruto really do love him and eachother to put aside their feelings to help him ]
mistyshadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Finish it Ill give it an "S" rating satisfactory dbelieve me thats pretty good for me to give u an S
Sireen Silverspinner chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Stirring. While I have always, always hated Sasuke for being the center of everyone's universe, you gave it a very real approach. It's very, VERY true that he is a deciding factor in near everything. I applaud you.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Nice. This a one-shot or future chapters?
Calimora chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
D mn you. you do this alot, built a tense (yet reasonable), emotional situation, find a hinging action/thought, spin out several (plausible) possiblities, hint in multipule directions... and leave it. It leaves me anxious and hungry. My mind spinns off in different directions - I love it and hate it equally.
GSYH chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow, nice characterization. I wonder why in the world would Orochimaru sends his precious container out as a gate guard when there are minions, but maybe the Sound Village have a low population, and Sasuke got on Orochimaru’s nerves.
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
i'm on a reviewing spree today, or so it would seem. funny, that. This story worked best, i think, as a one-shot. It biulds as though everyone is drawing in a deep breath and then holding it. If you allow them to exhale, then the precarious balance is lost. Rather, you let us, the readers, live on hopes (which is, quite possibly, what we do best). Thank you.
Faery chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This is very nice. I do hope you continue! I love Team 7 pairings...whether it's romantic or just a strong team bond. I'd love to see what happens after Sasuke wakes up.
Todesengel chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i so hope this is not a one-shot. very well-written piece. i'm not yet a full naruto convert/fan but i'm getting there. can't wait for sasuke's reaction...
Sora chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
One shot or full story, I think your fic is wonderful! I like Sakura's point of view and the feeling of expectancy!

Really captivating!
Raina chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Interesting beginning, this fic seems to hold promise. Like how you've set things up.