Reviews for Lonely
N.J chapter 1 . 2/9
Here are my questions about this fanfic as well. 1. Was there more to the plot, besides the summary? 2. Could you be specific on when the fanfic took place? 3. It took place in Tokyo, right? 4. How old was everyone that was in the fanfic? 5. The Sailor Senshi were at the first level of power in this fanfic, right?6. How long have they been at that level for? 7. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 8. That girl at the beginning was Usagi, dressed as Sailor Moon, right? 9. She was heading to a battle, right? 10. Who was the man she saw at along the way? Be sure to clue me in on this.

n.j.
Nahirta chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Aww, you deserve more reviews! My two-chaptered story has half the number of reviews this story has, and mine's not nearly as good! I really liked this story, especially the way you portrayed Usagi. I loved the thing where she insulted Mamoru. There were a lot of big words, and I love big words.
Tasnim chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
This was a realy good fic. I really enjoyed reading it.
JupiterPrincessCaylee chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
this story is so cool didnt really like the ending tho maybe a sequal lol
kimmy chapter 6 . 5/13/2005
I'm glad that it's the general DNAs being used, that their loyalty remains with their prince. I'm really glad that all of them found each other.
Starlit Warrior chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
That was so sweet! God Bless!
Bear7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I really like this story! It is awesome!
Starlit Warrior chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
Holy cow! Not fair...They always get killed!

Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
Midnight-Nemesis chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
that was fast...
Midnight-Nemesis chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Gory... but good!
Starlit Warrior chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
Wow! This is awesome! Really! I love this story! Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
Midnight-Nemesis chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Lol, I luved the list of faults! It was so damnned LONG! But oddly accurate... LMAO he had it coming... Damn u like kicking his arse...(i'm seriously cracking up here..) FYI its a pain in the arse to have to login to drop a review... Just thought u'd like to know.
Starlit Warrior chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Wow! I really like this story! It is awesome! Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
Midnight-Nemesis chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Here's a nice review for you deary...I like it but is this just a one-shot or the first chapter of a story? If it is keep going, its good