Reviews for Grocery Run
Chocolate498 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
The ending was the best ever! I was laughing so much. Thanks for that :)
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Not the first time to read. Surprised that I haven't reviewed before now. Enjoyed from beginning to end. Well written. Nice character development, team building experience. Love the growing friendship between Sheppard and McKay. So easy to visualize.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
LOL and aw sweet :P
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Highly entertaining and very moving story. Tremendously well written and balanced; with the team’s relations to each other portrayed true to themselves. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not to forget the fond smirk at the friend’s banter and the scene in the beginning.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
*giggles* loved it! John the dancing butterfly! brillent.
happy molecule chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
haha very nice and sweet :)
Clara chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This story was great! I really enjoyed it, especially the description of Shepherd dancing! You should write more fanfiction, you have a real talent for it!
Silver Vixen chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This is awesome.

You have permenantly cemented John as a butterfly in my mind and every time I see on him tv will imagine him painted and shirtless (alright, well, imagined him shirtless anyway)

Wonderful story and loved that it was from Scotland's point of view!
Emma chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Nicely done! It seemed so multidimensional, tackling the Sheppard-McKay friendship, the complexities of dealing with a new culture, and Carson's own issues (aw, sad quiet Carson! squeals my inner fangirl). Even the "bit players" in this story had interesting things to say and do. And it had me laughing out loud at some parts. I would love to see more SGA stories from you.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Great fic! Loved Carson out on the adventure with the rest and having to take care of Rodney. One to add to my list!
Cyllwen chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
*laughs* very very funny
Insane Frog chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Hee hee! This made me laugh. the idea of Sheppard dancing in body paint made me laugh so hard. Also? The butterfly thing? Hilarious! Write more soon; you have a good grasp of the character's personalities!
szhismine chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
LOL!

good fic, very well written! :D
Timaios chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Very beautiful

Writer117 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That was really good. I like it!