Reviews for Casil
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I'm glad Leia admitted that she was wrong in treating Casil that way. Good story.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was sappy...but not totally unbearable. Totally unbearable would have been Han confessing he'd thought he was beginning to love her, and then Leia came and showed him what real love was, and "I'm a better man now" and yadi yadi yada...don't worry, it rocked! ;)
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Sappy Han/Leia endings rock! They are a whole lot better than endings that leave the reader in a lake of tears, blubbering like a whale. Based on her behavior at the beginning of ESB, I'm sure any girlfriends Han had between ANH and ESB did make Leia very jealous. Good read!
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
[quote]A/N: UGH! I am so sorry about that ending, it's so sappy it makes ME want to puke. I had to write it like that, though. Please review![/quote]

I liked the end actually and didn't think it was "sappy" :)

I flet bad for Leia not being able to say sorry. Also Han and Leia's scene wasn't annoyingly mushy.
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
In the world of Han/Leia stories, there is no such thing as a too-sappy ending. Poor Leia! Casil is just another heap of guilt she's had to live with. The story idea was good. I'm pretty sure Han had some relationships with other women of the Rebellion prior to Leia, and I'm pretty sure Leia didn't take them too well. Good insight in your story.
GreatOne chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Well, I liked the ending. The entire story was very good. I'm sure Han had girlfriends between ANH and ESB, and Leia wouldn't like it a bit, even if she denied she was interested in him. Good job!