Reviews for Bright Lights
big mak chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
cool i like how the fic is going i hope there will be more
S.D chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Peter and Buffy met so cute a few chapters back. I hope you'll pick up that thread of the plot again. I'm also enjoying your characterization of Maria. She was always one of my favorites from that show.
Luc Star chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
An interesting turn of events. Personally though, I’m glad that Buffy was able to stop Faith from killing Lionel. The last part was quite fascinating as well. I wonder what will happen next.

Well, hope you won’t make us wait too long to find out. Take care and keep up the great work.
big mak chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
this is realy turning to be a realy good story i hope there is more soon i love this one more than the others i'm reading.
TheElvenBookwyrm chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Alright, great story, but, since my dad is a Lawyer, I MUST object to the stereotyping in this chapter towards lawyers. My dad is a part of the Legal Aid program. He helps many people along with other lawyers across the nation. My brother is a lawyer, too. His debts from school were too large for him to go into non-for-profit, like my dad, but when he does have to represent the big bad companies against the poor little guy it drives him crazy. I am not saying that lawyers are saints or anything, but I have seen to many people who really needed help and got it from a lawyer.

Don't worry, you aren't the first, nor will you be the last, to be on the recieveing end of that lecture.

I have read up to chapter seven, so I am going to say everything now. I like the story. Even thought I don't have complete knowledge about some of the characters involved, you have filled enough in to make the read enjoyable. I hope you keep writing and I will be watching for updates.
Mackon chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Really like your writting keep it up.
big mak chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
cool i resly liked it i hope there is more to come soon
Hannah chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
I love this! Update Soon! And I mean soon!
George Heichelheim chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
You make the varoius people comming together feel like it is realy just that, by coincidence. All to often in these stories it is all too forced. Good job. And their personalities, close, very close. And somehow just slightly off. It's too subtle to expound upon other than 'just slightly off'. I'm still following your story, so don't worry about that.
Ant Crown chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
Oh where oh where can spidey begin his curse up and running...Then again...I kinda like his life like this...I like to see him run with the Chechz, Scoobs, and JLA as Arthur pinned it.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
excellent
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
UPDATE "THE MOUSE NEVER SLEEPS."
Garnet Avi chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Awesome, pulling together so many cannons for a fic and doing it well. Please continue writing and prove multi-verse fics can be well-done in total.
Luc Star chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Hiya Kain, good to see you're back. this was an excellent chapter.

ok.. have i ever mentioned that reading your fanfics have become somewhat confusing as of late. you know why? cause there's so many going on at the same time i can almost never remember what the heck is going on in which one. yeah.. i'm one of those people who actually looks around for his keys... said keys that i'm actually holding on to at that very moment with one hand. hehe.

anyways.. the first part with Jor-El was kind of... i dunno... wierd. i never thought of Jor-El as a cold hearted SOB... which he seems like at the beginning of this chapter. i guess i'm stuck with Marlon Brando's portrayal of Jor-El in the original Superman movie. God i love that last speech he gave before sending Kal-El off to earth.

second part.. i liked the fact that Michael got kicked across the cave by Jor-El. or by his ghost in this case. serves him right. would've loved to have seen Clark there at the time. too bad he's out of town having fun.

the third part was beautifully written. you wrote Martha's thoughts beautifully as she entered the Talon. the talk with Liz was pretty good as well. however, i am wondering what is going through Martha's head since she knows that there are other superpowered beings in Smallville and Clark is not around to keep a close eye on them.

i am also wondering about Dawn. why is Liz so afraid of her? and i wonder if she and the others are going to confront the young brunette about her origins.

that last part with Buffy and Faith was by far my favourite. that's all i'm going to leave it at. just wondering if that watcher name you used was the real name of Faith's original watcher or just something you made up in order to fill in the blanks. let me know will you.

and that girl telling Buffy that she and Faith were a cute couple was just... hehe... nice. i of course wholeheartedly agree with our new slayer. i always thought that Faith and Buffy would make a good pair. wondering whether you'd play at that angle or not. just so you know my fingers are crossed hoping you do.

anyways.. take care and update soon.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Darklight chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Fantastic, keep teh chapters coming.

Reread the chapters again, get Lex out of his bed and after his little sister and stop her from killing Dad.

So Lex knows about Faith's powers and her capabilities, hope he didn't send her after his Dad as a weapon but to get to him first before he comes after her. Faith being the next heir to the luthor fortune.

So Clark been on time to save Chloe and took off with her to keep them self save and the people around them from getting into way of Luthor's revenge?

Like the part of the poison not having killed Lex immediately, taking a long time to kill him.

Lex's never been sick after the meteorites hit, lost his hair, can't wait to see if getting a transfusion of pure slayer blood from his sis and the meteorites power him up to a male slayer version or get his hair back or other side effects, he he he he.

Keep 'm coming